Craziest, Stupidest thing you've ever done

GASHWOUND

Craziest could mean alot of different things to different people. So you make your own judgement on the "stupidest, craziest" things you've done in your life. I've done plenty of stupid things in my day...(where to begin) Lighting a bundle of bottle rockets in a cop car(empty of course) kidnapping a pug for ransom(didn't actually go through with it) Car surfing in a parking lot, jumping off a 15 foot balcony and breaking my ankle, snapping off a hot chicks bikini top while my friend took a picture of her naked chest(hey, never said any of this was mature adults here..I was 14 and the top came right off..no harm at all) and passing the pic to all my friends. video taping me having sex(don't EVER do that) and my mother finding it( I was 18 when I did that) Picking a fight with a guy in a parking lot and not realizing he was with 3 other buddies with him(they beat my ass, but not as severly as they could have..thank goodness) My buddy and I so drunk we actually thought it would be hilarious to go into the Merrillville police station over here on broadway and offer the officers in there a case of beer and my buddy Raf vomitting at the front desk area(not a good idea, and it was only a little vomit.no big deal :nono ) igniting a field near my house up with fire and it taking 3 fire trucks to finally put it out) Now this incident was a acident, I swear. I threw a cig on the ground walking home from my school and stompped on it to put it out, my house was only about 8 houses away from this field so I could hear all the firetrucks and went out to see what was up and the field was blazing..that was not a good feeling..thank god the firehouse was right across the street a little.

Sheesh, I really was a immature dick head..but RPS probably still does these same things :D

Plenty more where that came from, but I'd be here all damn night...

Soooo, I know I can't be alone..all of you must have done things like this(have you? :o )

or anything stupid like it..

This is the time to admit your wrong doings in life, the stupid things you have done in life, and the craziest things you have done in your life..

We will not judge you, or I won't anyway.

Dr. Wound is here to listen..take it away :P :D :lol: :bringit :bringit :bringit :bringit :headbang :headbang :headbang :nono :nono :cheers :bang :lolhitting

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I ran onto the field at Comiskey and went after an ex-Marine umpire...

J/K!!!! :lolhitting

I am doing the stupiest thing i have ever done, at this very moment. I am currently considering the possibility of taking back my ex girlfriend......

I am doing the stupiest thing i have ever done, at this very moment. I am currently considering the possibility of taking back my ex girlfriend......

Well, is your ex some kinda of physco b**** from hell? Why did you break up in the first place?

Craziest could mean alot of different things to different people. So you make your own judgement on the "stupidest, craziest" things you've done in your life. I've done plenty of stupid things in my day...(where to begin) Lighting a bundle of bottle rockets in a cop car(empty of course) kidnapping a pug for ransom(didn't actually go through with it) Car surfing in a parking lot, jumping off a 15 foot balcony and breaking my ankle, snapping off a hot chicks bikini top while my friend took a picture of her naked chest(hey, never said any of this was mature adults here..I was 14 and the top came right off..no harm at all) and passing the pic to all my friends. video taping me having sex(don't EVER do that) and my mother finding it( I was 18 when I did that) Picking a fight with a guy in a parking lot and not realizing he was with 3 other buddies with him(they beat my ass, but not as severly as they could have..thank goodness) My buddy and I so drunk we actually thought it would be hilarious to go into the Merrillville police station over here on broadway and offer the officers in there a case of beer and my buddy Raf vomitting at the front desk area(not a good idea, and it was only a little vomit.no big deal :nono ) igniting a field near my house up with fire and it taking 3 fire trucks to finally put it out) Now this incident was a acident, I swear. I threw a cig on the ground walking home from my school and stompped on it to put it out, my house was only about 8 houses away from this field so I could hear all the firetrucks and went out to see what was up and the field was blazing..that was not a good feeling..thank god the firehouse was right across the street a little.

Sheesh, I really was a immature dick head..but RPS probably still does these same things :D

Plenty more where that came from, but I'd be here all damn night...

Soooo, I know I can't be alone..all of you must have done things like this(have you? :o )

or anything stupid like it..

This is the time to admit your wrong doings in life, the stupid things you have done in life, and the craziest things you have done in your life..

We will not judge you, or I won't anyway.

Dr. Wound is here to listen..take it away :P  :D  :lol:  :bringit  :bringit  :bringit  :bringit  :headbang  :headbang  :headbang  :nono  :nono  :cheers  :bang  :lolhitting

I think I've been mistaken..is this the CHRISTIANS OF AMERICA message board?nobody has anything stupid or crazy they've done in their lives? Wow, very, very interesting..nobody has nothing to say? :huh:

After I admitted all the stupid things i've done everyone is gonna leave me hangin? :huh: :nono Come on, open up :headbang

Got busted by the Cops and ran for them. Not a wise move, luckily I was a minor and was faster then them :)

Unfortunately my friends weren't, thank god they didn't rat me out.

Otherwise, I can't touch your list.

On a sidenote: We didn't do anything illegal other then light off some fireworks and we had quite a bit of them on us as well.

When I was running at first, I didn't even know I was running from cops, I just figured it was some people who lived on the street complaining or something.

Well, is your ex some kinda of physco b**** from hell? Why did you break up in the first place?

Yes and she cheated on me, too.

Not to sound like an ass, but if I were you, I'd find a new girl.

People that cheat once, will do it again and keep doing it - at least odds are they will.

Bmr... details, please...  ;)

Gash.. I honestly think it's because no on can touch your list.. LOL

Lets see, I will give you the short version. Met this girl, fell in love. She was extremely jealous of my ex. We had problems, we broke up twice, but we always stayed best friends. Anways, for a 5 month period, 2 months of which we were together, she was seeing another guy. She waited until just recently, 7 months later, to tell me about it. The reason I am even considering taking her back, is we really love eachother. Yeah, like i said, its the dumbest thing ive ever done.................

Not to sound like an ass, but if I were you, I'd find a new girl.

People that cheat once, will do it again and keep doing it - at least odds are they will.

Yeah i know.......I havent taken her back, yet.

I'm leaving this alone because I don't want to ruin my good reputation and high popularity here at Soxnet. I am looking forward to more of you fessing up on this thread.

Hmm, the cheap way out..Come on, haven't you done something dumb and stupid like fill a ballon with semen and drop it on somebodys head? :headbang

Got busted by the Cops and ran for them.  Not a wise move, luckily I was a minor and was faster then them :)

Unfortunately my friends weren't, thank god they didn't rat me out. 

Otherwise, I can't touch your list.

On a sidenote:  We didn't do anything illegal other then light off some fireworks and we had quite a bit of them on us as well.

When I was running at first, I didn't even know I was running from cops, I just figured it was some people who lived on the street complaining or something.

Who hasn't run from the cops sometime in their life?? :D :headbang

Once I realized I was running from the cops, I really took off and I think your right.

They were far enough from me and it was right in my neighborhood so I knew my way in and out of there so well from playing ditchem all the time on roller blades.

Bmr... details, please...  ;)

Gash.. I honestly think it's because no on can touch your list.. LOL

Lets see, I will give you the short version. Met this girl, fell in love. She was extremely jealous of my ex. We had problems, we broke up twice, but we always stayed best friends. Anways, for a 5 month period, 2 months of which we were together, she was seeing another guy. She waited until just recently, 7 months later, to tell me about it. The reason I am even considering taking her back, is we really love eachother. Yeah, like i said, its the dumbest thing ive ever done.................

This kinda thing is happening across the county..Girls taking back absuvive boyfriends who treat them like s***, and guys taking back chicks even after cheating on him or whatever.

Why do you think it would be stupid to take her back? You think she will cheat on you again, or is it she lied to you and stuff? If you can't trust her, AVOID at all costs.

You don't need that aggravation and side s*** hampering your life.

If it was a retorical question, sorry, but I've never ran from the cops, been questioned by them, or done anything to warrant questioning. I'm just a good little boy who likes his baseball.  Except I used to get in fights.

One time I got questioned by the cops. They searched me and I had a bunch of illegal fireworks on me (All of my two incidents have occured on the fourth of july). Anyway, I had a bunch of them in my pockets and they told me to empty my pockets.

Quick thinking I took everyting out of my pockets and chucked it behind me as far as I could just throwing my arms back and everything but the lighter I had landed in the grass.

This is all while the Cop is searching my other friend.

After that I became more mild. Not like I was doing anything horrible other then lighting fireworks that would of been legal but where I am they are all strict on it.

Not at all saying that you are one, but I can't think of the word. What do you call someone who is obsessed with playing with fire? The only words I can think of is pyrotechnic and pyromaniac, but I don't think that either one of them is correct. Help me out. This is a brain fart that I've been struggling with for awhile.

Not at all saying that you are one, but I can't think of the word. What do you call someone who is obsessed with playing with fire? The only words I can think of is pyrotechnic and pyromaniac, but I don't think that either one of them is correct. Help me out. This is a brain fart that I've been struggling with for awhile.

Pyromaniac.