Craziest, Stupidest thing you've ever done

GASHWOUND

lol you crack me up.. accent dependin on your mood.............

Occupational hazzard you could say...I was half-kidding anyway, my American is not bad I'll give it try I guess, lol

you not being alone is only a problem depending on who your with .

It's still at negotiating/debating stage, but as it stands now, it's me, better half and 4 friends who are college-age and pretty cool. I am the only baseball fan of the group (for the most part they don't care if it's Wrigley, Cell, Excalibur, etc know what I mean?) but they owe me a night out (or two) and I defintately must be there when Minnesota....I hope the tix aren't sold out and everything goes ok, we should definately be there. I'll try to "sneak out" for an inning to hang out witchall.

I was kidding about the beer...but not really.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing to fill in.. but if you were Voodoo.. I would be VERY pissed at some of the bantering back and forth. I have spent time out with Voodoo (soxfest, games, etc..) and I do consider him a "friend". We haven't exactly been umm... "sensitive" in our postings to eachother. I would be disappointed in Voodoo would talk to me the way you have at times. And lets not get into anything - the past is the past - but you and I being "strangers" I would expect that. Does that make sense..?

Tomorrow night we are in section 107 row 9 (which is actually row 1 behind the bullpen bar. Those are our season seats and you are more than welcome to stop by and say hi. If you can't get down to the seats (security) just scream and we'll come up.

HSC, I'll call you when we come up from the bar and come over. I want to walk in the gift shop anyway.

Its voodoo, with 100 percent certainty. Trust me.

Nothing to fill in.. but if you were Voodoo.. I would be VERY pissed at some of the bantering back and forth. I have spent time out with Voodoo (soxfest, games, etc..) and I do consider him a "friend". We haven't exactly been umm... "sensitive" in our postings to eachother. I would be disappointed in Voodoo would talk to me the way you have at times. And lets not get into anything - the past is the past - but you and I being "strangers" I would expect that. Does that make sense..?

Tomorrow night we are in section 107 row 9 (which is actually row 1 behind the bullpen bar. Those are our season seats and you are more than welcome to stop by and say hi. If you can't get down to the seats (security) just scream and we'll come up.

HSC, I'll call you when we come up from the bar and come over. I want to walk in the gift shop anyway.

Well.. I'll know for sure after tonight.

K, but i already know for sure.

So what happened? :huh:

I agree...what the hell happened?

Guys, Brando is freakin voodoo. The guy has like 7 different personalities. Hes pyscho. WSI is so dumb, they made this freak a mod, despite having this info. Once i left WSI, i just decided to stop withholding this information. In addition, to those WSI posters, he has like 5 different screens over there. He loves to argue with himself. The reasons he is obsessed with me is one, he likes to argue with me and two, i called him out on his multiple screens. VOODOO WAS THE FAKE HURT over on wsi and espn.

Nothing.. Brando was a no show.

Hmm this ought to fuel the conspiracy theorists...

If it's true I'm disappointed. I got along OK with voodoo, or at least I thought so, even though we don't agree on politics. Oh well the internet can be a hall of mirrors at times.

I agree.. I will be very dissapointed as well.

I read along at espn (I havent bothered to register, dont like the format). And brando (I believe it was him, sorry if Im mistaken, has admitted to being dimaAI88 who seemed to be a genuine Sox fan. I dont know anything of the multiple personalities but this is what I do know...

:rolleyes:

LOL i wish i could convince you people that this isnt just a theory. :huh:

Craziest could mean alot of different things to different people. So you make your own judgement on the "stupidest, craziest" things you've done in your life. I've done plenty of stupid things in my day...(where to begin) Lighting a bundle of bottle rockets in a cop car(empty of course) kidnapping a pug for ransom(didn't actually go through with it) Car surfing in a parking lot, jumping off a 15 foot balcony and breaking my ankle, snapping off a hot chicks bikini top while my friend took a picture of her naked chest(hey, never said any of this was mature adults here..I was 14 and the top came right off..no harm at all) and passing the pic to all my friends. video taping me having sex(don't EVER do that) and my mother finding it( I was 18 when I did that) Picking a fight with a guy in a parking lot and not realizing he was with 3 other buddies with him(they beat my ass, but not as severly as they could have..thank goodness) My buddy and I so drunk we actually thought it would be hilarious to go into the Merrillville police station over here on broadway and offer the officers in there a case of beer and my buddy Raf vomitting at the front desk area(not a good idea, and it was only a little vomit.no big deal :nono ) igniting a field near my house up with fire and it taking 3 fire trucks to finally put it out) Now this incident was a acident, I swear. I threw a cig on the ground walking home from my school and stompped on it to put it out, my house was only about 8 houses away from this field so I could hear all the firetrucks and went out to see what was up and the field was blazing..that was not a good feeling..thank god the firehouse was right across the street a little.

Sheesh, I really was a immature dick head..but RPS probably still does these same things :D

Plenty more where that came from, but I'd be here all damn night...

Holy s***! :o

LOL i wish i could convince you people that this isnt just a theory. :huh:

Convince me then.

What, you mean you didn't get the smoking gun e-mail he send ya?  Better luck next time I guess.

Brando you should find another hobby. Gunning for me should not rule your life. For your information, I did email her, and i didnt offer her any evidence beyond what i have said here. Its pretty obvious you are voodoo.

What, you mean you didn't get the smoking gun e-mail he send ya?  Better luck next time I guess.

Brando you should find another hobby. Gunning for me should not rule your life. For your information, I did email her, and i didnt offer her any evidence beyond what i have said here. Its pretty obvious you are voodoo.

So for the rest of us, what is the evidence???

So for the rest of us, what is the evidence???

Mini-recap:

1. BrandoFan vaguely remembers bmr31 for the obnoxious moron he truly was on ESPN back in 2000.

2. BMR slings unfounded insults at Voodochile for whom BrandoFan has always held respect despite being banned from WSI sometime in distant 2001.

3. BrandoFan tongue-in-cheekly ridicules BMR who in his self-involved, paranoid glory bluffs and declares BF to be none other than his "nemesis" Voodoochile who is apparantly a "loser gunning for him" because he, bmr, for the life of him can't grasp why anyone could actually treat him as a clueless board clown without being a Very Very Devilish Nazi Baby-Eater

4. BMR the Baiter is slowly made realize that he was wrong all along and that the "evidence" is only that in his little imagination...but since he is bmr, always illogical and stubborn, he actually ups the ante on the accusations hoping that the sheer noise from his empty talk would convince others...who BTW already know what caricature asshole bmr31 truly is . Not that they care about this non-issue one way or another, lol

Ditto for BrandoFan who, to be fair, despire being a part-time poster now would not like bmr even if the latter started kissing his ass.