Craziest, Stupidest thing you've ever done

GASHWOUND

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bmr... details, please...  ;)

Gash.. I honestly think it's because no on can touch your list.. LOL

Lets see, I will give you the short version. Met this girl, fell in love. She was extremely jealous of my ex. We had problems, we broke up twice, but we always stayed best friends. Anways, for a 5 month period, 2 months of which we were together, she was seeing another guy. She waited until just recently, 7 months later, to tell me about it. The reason I am even considering taking her back, is we really love eachother. Yeah, like i said, its the dumbest thing ive ever done.................

If it's meant to be, it will. And no, not all people who have cheated before do it again. Sometimes the loss of the relationship is enough to straighten people out. One of my dearest friend was cheated on. They split. It was bad. The ended up back together. 5 kids and 9 cheat free years later, they are the happiest couple I know.

Lets see, I will give you the short version. Met this girl, fell in love. She was extremely jealous of my ex. We had problems, we broke up twice, but we always stayed best friends. Anways, for a 5 month period, 2 months of which we were together, she was seeing another guy. She waited until just recently, 7 months later, to tell me about it. The reason I am even considering taking her back, is we really love eachother. Yeah, like i said, its the dumbest thing ive ever done.................

If it's meant to be, it will. And no, not all people who have cheated before do it again. Sometimes the loss of the relationship is enough to straighten people out. One of my dearest friend was cheated on. They split. It was bad. The ended up back together. 5 kids and 9 cheat free years later, they are the happiest couple I know.

Yeah i agree, but im not taking her back anytime soon.

Guys and Gals, this is a touchy issue, so lets just be careful and not make any personal attacks.

I am speaking for myself when I say that anyone can have any opinion on this subject and its becoming more and more of an issue in society today and is going to become more and more of a political issue, kind of like the Women's Right and Abolitionist Movements of the past.

I've said my opinion and I'm sure others have their own, but lets try to keep the stuff based on opinion and on issue.

By the way, Murcie, check your email. :D

Guys and Gals, this is a touchy issue, so lets just be careful and not make any personal attacks. 

I am speaking for myself when I say that anyone can have any opinion on this subject and its becoming more and more of an issue in society today and is going to become more and more of a political issue, kind of like the Women's Right and Abolitionist Movements of the past. 

I've said my opinion and I'm sure others have theirs, but lets try to keep the stuff based on opinion.  I'm not pointing any fingers. 

Ahhh a mature reaction from a mod/administrator. Something you rarely see at WSI.

I've said my opinion and I'm sure others have others, but lets try to keep the stuff based on opinion and no I'm not pointing any fingers.

Here's the jist........

You can disagree with people...... but resulting to hurtful ignorant personal attacks will not be allowed...... this board should be a escape for people if they cant come here and relax where can they?

I'm not going to bother to reply to any of the homosexual s***.. I did however want to say that I am extremely disappointed in some of the replies I've read here tonight. :nono

Absolutely disgusting.. and I'm not referring to the screwing of fruit either.

How many of you all watched American Pie and laughed your ass off when he was f'ing the pie?

I'm not going to bother to reply to any of the homosexual s***.. I did however want to say that I am extremely disappointed in some of the replies I've read here tonight. :nono

How many of you all watched American Pie and laughed your ass off when he was f'ing the pie?

See thats a problem. Any opinion which isnt kind, or politically correct, is frowned upon. So what if youre disappointed. I dont gay bash. I dont hate. I simply think its disgusting to think about what they do. Its unnatural. If you or anyone wants to bash me for that opinion, thats your problem.

See thats a problem. Any opinion which isnt kind, or politically correct, is frowned upon. So what if youre disappointed. I dont gay bash. I dont hate. I simply think its disgusting to think about what they do. Its unnatural. If you or anyone wants to bash me for that opinion, thats your problem.

And you are entitled to your opinion. We just don't want stuff getting out of hand.

I'm not going to bother to reply to any of the homosexual s***.. I did however want to say that I am extremely disappointed in some of the replies I've read here tonight.   :nono

And you are entitled to your opinion. We just don't want stuff getting out of hand.

Ah it wont get out of hand. I just dont like being attacked for having an opinion that most have, but are afraid to say.

What the hell is the problem tonight?

Did I bash you?? :nono No I didn't. I didn't bash anyone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion absolutely. And it's my right to be disappointed, isn't it..?

I'm not going to bother to reply to any of the homosexual s***.. I did however want to say that I am extremely disappointed in some of the replies I've read here tonight.   :nono

What the hell is the problem tonight?

Did I bash you?? :nono No I didn't. I didn't bash anyone. Everyone is entitled to their opinion absolutely. And it's my right to be disappointed, isn't it..?

lol nah. Im just down cuz my soulmate cheated on me. Sorry.

but most of the time thats not the case...

I simply think its disgusting to think about what they do.

Then simply don't think about it. And if you read something that disturbs you(apparently, the thing that that guy did in my story did disturb you in that way) then don't form a mental picture. Think about something you like....hot chicks almost naked with White Sox stuff on....and then imagine them stripping that s*** off.

but most of the time thats not the case...

yeah and most of the time 2 people dont consider eachother soulmates, either. Its possible but shes going to have to earn it. :D

I simply think its disgusting to think about what they do.

Then simply don't think about it. And if you read something that disturbs you(apparently, the thing that that guy did in my story did disturb you in that way) then don't form a mental picture. Think about something you like....hot chicks almost naked with White Sox stuff on....and then imagine them stripping that s*** off.

lol okay........

OK, I wont ever be gay. I dont care if I know gay people or not. If youre in the closet, please stay in and dont come out. I think its rather revolting what they do. But they can do it, as long as they dont do it around me. There are people I know who wish for a gay holocaust, and thats even more revolting. But homosexuals can do what they want. All I ask is that they leave me out of it...

OK, I wont ever be gay. I dont care if I know gay people or not. If youre in the closet, please stay in and dont come out. I think its rather revolting what they do. But they can do it, as long as they dont do it around me. There are people I know who wish for a gay holocaust, and thats even more revolting. But homosexuals can do what they want. All I ask is that they leave me out of it...

me too

I don't know how many have read many studies in sociology, but it's been proven that the most staunch homophobes are usually the ones that are usually homosexual.

Im actually very straight, thank you...

Just more of Apu's "studies" that are completely wrong Roman. Don't fret dude.

CK, the study has actually been verified in a lot of academic and scientific journals. But nice try.

I don't know how many have read many studies in sociology, but it's been proven that the most staunch homophobes are usually the ones that are usually homosexual.

CK, the study has actually been verified in a lot of academic and scientific journals. But nice try.

If that's the case, your largest concentration of homophobes can be found at any Gay Pride Parade. Maybe they should rename the Parade a "Celebration of Self Hate and Loathing." :rolleyes:

If that's the case, your largest concentration of homophobes can be found at any Gay Pride Parade. Maybe they should rename the Parade a "Celebration of Self Hate and Loathing." :rolleyes:

Great study APU. LOL. SO basically, the world is seperated into two classes. The gays who dont bash, and the homophobes who are gay? Wow, you are right, your logic amazes me. :rolleyes:

Great study APU.  LOL.  SO basically, the world is seperated into two classes.  The gays who dont bash, and the homophobes who are gay? Wow, you are right, your logic amazes me. :rolleyes:

Correlation is not causation. The study said there is a high CORRELATION between the two. It didn't say that EVERY SINGLE PERSON is that way. It said that there is a very high statistical correlation between the two.

How about reading the post next time. But nice try.

Great study APU.  LOL.  SO basically, the world is seperated into two classes.  The gays who dont bash, and the homophobes who are gay? Wow, you are right, your logic amazes me. :rolleyes:

Correlation is not causation. The study said there is a high CORRELATION between the two. It didn't say that EVERY SINGLE PERSON is that way. It said that there is a very high statistical correlation between the two.

How about reading the post next time. But nice try.

How about getting a clue next time? There are millions upon millions of hetrosexuals, who have absolutely zero gay tendencies, who think homosexuality is sickening. Study that.

Guest hotsoxchick1

bmr the only thing i have to say about the gay issue and your comments are these few things...1. it disturbs you when you hear whatever about two guys laying together.. but if it were two chicks??... uh huh...... thats what i thought.. different story huh........whats the difference in the two??????? and my other comment is .. yes you are intitled to your opinion and that opinion is you dont like gays or to hear about it anyhow.... so be it......the thing i didnt like is the way you put it.. you could have been a little more diplomatic about it, instead of saying guys werent meant to slam their dicks into eachothers asses maybe you could have put it in a better non graphic sort of way............jmho........ now onto the original title of this thread.. the craziest thing i have ever done .......lol where do i start......ok when i was 13 i snuck out of the house (my room was on the second floor had to climb a tree to get out) to go see a foghat concert with a few friends.. on the way out the window i missed the tree branch fell and broke my arm on the way down.. i had to sit outside till the next morning when my dad left for work so i could go get my mom and have her take me to the hospital....my other wild days were my military days.....drinking and acting stupid were a daily part of our routine.....making new drinks, being a part of the mile high club, my roomate being chased out of the shower by our neighbors boa which found its way into our dorm room......more drinking......yep your tax dollars hard at work there............i still do stupid or crazy things from time to time... i guess thats what helps keep my young.......... :D