Craziest, Stupidest thing you've ever done

GASHWOUND

Mini-recap:

1.  BrandoFan  vaguely remembers bmr31 for the obnoxious moron he truly was on ESPN back in 2000.

2.  BMR slings unfounded insults at Voodochile for whom BrandoFan has always held respect despite being banned from WSI sometime in distant 2001.

3.  BrandoFan tongue-in-cheeky ridicules BMR who in his self-involved, paranoid glory bluffs and declares BF to be none other than his "nemesis" Voodoochile who is apparantly a "loser gunning for him" because he, bmr, for the life of him can't grasp why anyone could actually treat him as a clueless board clown without being a Very Very Devislish Nazi Baby-Eater

4.  BMR the Baiter is slowly made realize that he was wrong all along and that the "evidence" is only that in his little imagination...but since he is bmr, always illogical and stubborn, he actually ups the ante on the accusations hoping that the sheer noise from his empty talk would convince others...who BTW already know what caricature asshole bmr31 truly is . Not that they care about this non-issue one way or another, lol

Ditto for BrandoFan who despire being a part-time poster now would not like bmr even if the latter started kissing his ass.

As you are well aware voodoo, i have evidence. I just choose not to share beyond what ive already pointed out. Im sure its become obvious to most. I dont need to prove anything. Knowing you have no life and choose to create fights, even fights between your own two screen names, is enough for me. :D

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As you are well aware voodoo, i have evidence. I just choose not to share beyond what ive already pointed out. Im sure its become obvious to most. I dont need to prove anything. Knowing you have no life and choose to create fights, even fights between your own two screen names, is enough for me.

??

Talk about having a life, old man... is that why you keep posting during Friday and Saturday nights?

Check that, you must be getting one of those laptop dances. Duh.

lol ummmmmmmmmmmmmm i almost always post after 2am, and im sure you are aware that , being that you stalk me. This weekend I just happened to be sick, for your stalking reference. :D

Holy s***...

You bicker like you are in kindergarden...just have a knife fight now, or drop your pointless arguing.

And Bmr...don't flatter yourself, I am sure Brandofan does not stalk you

Holy s***...

You bicker like you are in kindergarden...just have a knife fight now, or drop your pointless arguing.

And Bmr...don't flatter yourself, I am sure Brandofan does not stalk you

uh he doesnt? LOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOk he is just a tad bit obsessed i would say.

are we still talking about the craziest or stupidest thing you've ever done???

I dated my friends younger sister...I was 20 she was 16....damn she was hot....no, you don't need to call the cops on me. she kept her socks on.

yeah...her mom found out...we dont talk much anymore...

thing I've ever done>

are we still talking about the craziest or stupidest thing you've ever done???

I dated my friends younger sister...I was 20 she was 16....damn she was hot....no, you don't need to call the cops on me. she kept her socks on.

yeah...her mom found out...we dont talk much anymore...

</stupidest thing I've ever done>

Yeah she doesnt need to remove her socks, unless shes using them for knee pads? :lol:

As you are well aware  voodoo, i have evidence. I just choose not to share beyond what ive already pointed out. Im sure its become obvious to most.  I dont need to prove anything.  Knowing you have no life and choose to create fights, even fights between your own two screen names, is enough for me.    :D

What a catch-22!