Twins series attendance???

retro1983hat

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 04:38 PM)
Excellent.  Where you guys sitting at, and are you tailgating?

don't know

and yes, probably.

he said we're gonna leave here around 2:30, so we'd be getting up there around 5.

We can talk tonight if you wanna set something up

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 04:39 PM)
don't know

and yes, probably.

he said we're gonna leave here around 2:30, so we'd be getting up there around 5.

We can talk tonight if you wanna set something up

You guys might want to call and get them today...

Let me know where you're at. Jim and I will be there also.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 09:47 PM)

Steff, they might actually be sold out by tomorrow? I was hoping I could come a couple hours early and grab some good UD seats...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 05:06 PM)
Steff, they might actually be sold out by tomorrow?  I was hoping I could come a couple hours early and grab some good UD seats...

Why you want to sit up there...???

No, I don't think they will sell out. I just figured you guys would want to sit in the lowers.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 10:08 PM)
Why you want to sit up there...???

No, I don't think they will sell out. I just figured you guys would want to sit in the lowers.

No, not that I wanted to sit up there, but I figured they'd all be gone via ticketmaster/phone by the time I'd get there.

And the problem is, I'm not quite sure who's coming with me yet. I think I'm having some of my friends come up with me, but don't have a set number on that yet. If I get there at say 5:45, do you think I'll be able to grab LD OF/bleacher tix?

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 09:47 PM)

steff I will be above you looking down! If you want to come up to the club section let me know. I also have the stadium club for a drink when its raining

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 03:28 AM)
well attendence was 27,000 today not the 30,000 you guys promised  :P... its all good though keep winning and once schools start to finish we going to get a lot of fans coming to the park.

Yeah i think attendance tomorrow will be about 33-35 k with the 2 for 1 deal on upper deck seats. I would go if i was home.

QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 05:34 PM)
steff I will be above you looking down! If you want to come up to the club section let me know. I also have the stadium club for a drink when its raining

We already decided on the club. I think my "son-in-law" and his wife are coming with us.. :unsure:

Give me a buzz when you're going in there and we'll meet ya.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:36 AM)
We already decided on the club. I think my "son-in-law" and his wife are coming with us..  :unsure:

Give me a buzz when you're going in there and we'll meet ya.

Son in law and his wife????? Wouldn't that wife be your daughter? :huh:

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 12:30 PM)
Son in law and his wife????? Wouldn't that wife be your daughter?  :huh:

Daughter-in-law actually. It's Jim's son from his first marriage, who technically will be my step son in 2 weeks and 5 days. :lol:

I can't keep that "step" crap straight.

QUOTE(quickman @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 04:34 PM)

sec159row2 with my wife and one year old... hopefully the weather will keep the tuesday nonsense at a minimum...

Horrible tonight. Only 18,000. I understand there was a weather warning, but it didn't even end up raining. Great game. And these are the games that White Sox should be banking in on. 2-for-1 ticket night and half price night on beautiful nights against the biggest rivals in our division and we can't even fill it up to half capacity tonight???

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:10 PM)
Horrible tonight. Only 18,000. I understand there was a weather warning, but it didn't even end up raining. Great game. And these are the games that White Sox should be banking in on. 2-for-1 ticket night and half price night on beautiful nights against the biggest rivals in our division and we can't even fill it up to half capacity tonight???

me and krush came from champaign for the game tonight, and it was well worth it :headbang