Contreras

hi8is

tonight contreras is in simi-high pressure big game... this year jose has 1 dominant start and 1 simi-dominant start....will the trend continue?? will he mow em down and eat some twinkies for dinner?

or will he throw up the game?

:gosox3:

QUOTE(hi8is @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 10:41 AM)
tonight contreras is in simi-high pressure big game... this year jose has 1 dominant start and 1 simi-dominant start....will the trend continue?? will he mow em down and eat some twinkies for dinner?

or will he throw up the game?

:gosox3:

LMAO.. Jim and I both said on the way in this morning.. "hope Jose doesn't pee himself tonight.. "

I think he'll be fine. It's going to be a great crowd and he'll get support. :headbang

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 05:57 PM)
I'll be there and hopefully Mr. Contreras brings his 'A' game.  Lets go Jose!  Rah f***ing rah!

This post just reminded me of those old Jerry Manual commercials.

"You better bring your A game."

Got a good laugh there. :D

Why do you guys keep asking for Hunter to be plunked. It's obvious it's not going to happen. I think the best chance you have of it happening is if Torii would do something similar or worse. Ozzie looks like a puss compared to last year. It seems that he doesn't want to argue any calls or do anything. I just want the Sox to win. Don't care how, just do it.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 01:28 PM)
The twins know that contreras is going to lean on his fastball early in the game.  I see them jumping all over him in the first inning as he gets knocked around then walks several as he goes to his fork.  I see an early exit for Mr contreras tonight

Ouch...better not or I'm running on the field nekked! :bang