Who do you want up in the bottom of the 9th?

greasywheels121

Who do you want up in the bottom of the 9th?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you want up in the bottom of the 9th?

• Thomas
    • Konerko
    • Rowand
    • Everett
    • Uribe
    • Other (Please specify)

I picked the Hurt. I wouldn't mind Timo perez surprisingly after his clutch hits off K-Rod and Benitez but Uribe also has been a guy who has had some big hits. Uribe and Paulie are good sac fly guys for certain. I have the most Frank in Frank at getting that count in his favor to get a fastball he can do something with.

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 05:45 PM)
How can Frank even be an option when he can't even get an at-bat at this point?

Why is Ozzie starting s*** in the media about Frank, when he can’t get an at bat at this point? That’s what I’d like to know. How is that good for the "great chemistry" the team has right now?

This poll just proves, for the fans that just see the games and the numbers they produce, we don’t have a problem with Frank. Ozzie needs to learn to STFU.

Like Yahtzee said, Ozzie and KW successfully made us turn on Carlos and Maggs. If they’re trying to do the same to Frank, it’s not happening. I think a majority will stay in Frank’s corner on that one.

I know i might get flamed, but I pick Joe Crede. Last year he came up with so many timely homeruns and just came through in the 9th. Too bad he cant produce on a regular basis. But O well, hopefully Joe has found his swing and could start hitting like he is supposed to.

Edited by chimpy2121