And That's A White Sox Winner!!!!!!!

letsgoarow

Actually that was Cotts 2nd batter... he got an out in the 5th.... But Ozzie has 2 much of a short leash on Cotts right now I think....

Anyways we got totally outplayed tonight and won so im happy but I have to say that balk was the most total bs play ive ever seen... 3B umps trying to screw us 2 days in a row.. and Uribe and Iguchi need to catch those balls or stop them at least on steal attempts.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy s*** I could watch this clip of Everett's second home run all day. How many rows back did it land?

EDIT: Everett driven in 9 runs against the Twins in 4 games against them. Clutch.

Edited by 3E8

Just got home from the game. I am so glad we won, and Carl and Joe had great games... but that has to be the most frustrating game I have ever attended. Contreras was absolutely painful to watch, and I felt sorry for him. He did try to battle, but man was he bad.

3 most important things I noticed:

Podsednik is still favoring his groin.

Dye has no confidence right now.

Carl Everett can be the Leader of this team.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 09:38 PM)
Just got home from the game.  I am so glad we won, and Carl and Joe had great games... but that has to be the most frustrating game I have ever attended.  Contreras was absolutely painful to watch, and I felt sorry for him.  He did try to battle, but man was he bad.

3 most important things I noticed:

Podsednik is still favoring his groin.

Dye has no confidence right now.

Carl Everett can be the Leader of this team.

Great win by the sox just got home from the game also. I have to agree with you about your points. My wife and I were so mad bcoz it was so painful to watch Contreras pitch. Dye has to step it up. Crazy carl has gone crazy and definitely can lead our offense, pls stay healthy. Iguchi is hitting the ball well, just keep it up. Great job by sox fans cheering and booing the twinkies.

QUOTE(TheBigHurt35 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 08:55 PM)
Always glad to see a win and that was a hell of a game from Carl and the set-up men.  But I'm beginning to lose confidence in Shingo.  I hope that he proves me wrong soon.

here's hoping this is not the case....but I'm losing confidence in him as well.

Shingo = Byung Yun Kim

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 12:21 AM)
Just like Crede, right?

Quite the opposite of Crede actually...Crede has had success for the last 9 games or so...Cotts continues to be lost out on the mound...he has been brutal so far out there, but we have no other options that are MLB ready in AAA. So I continue to hope he straightens things out and soon.

Quite the opposite of Crede actually...Crede has had success for the last 9 games or so...Cotts continues to be lost out on the mound...he has been brutal so far out there, but we have no other options that are MLB ready in AAA. So I continue to hope he straightens things out and soon.

His control is scary right now. I feel like closing my eyes everytime I see him come into the game.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 18, 2005 -> 10:13 PM)
Diaz is on the DL right now anyways if im right... even though I think he is off to a slow start in the minors I wouldnt mind calling up Arnie Munoz or hell why not Baj?

As Dan mentioned in tonights minor league thread -- I think Josh Fields(the pitcher, not the hitter) is moving up the depth chart. he impressed me in the two outings I saw him in during spring training.