SoxFan1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

well all i gotta say after todays game is .....I LOVE LOZ...... that guy is awesome and probably the best thing kw has done in his years up here....(well besides bring up olivo but thats another story for another time)........kudos to my boy miguel with the nice homer......and of course i just have to tell ya the story of dumbass......i was sitting in the club talkin to dave (the bartender) about lee when he was up to bat... i said that was a stupid walk move on the royals part and dave says well look whos up.. lee aint gonna hit anything .... and i said, just at the very moment lee hit the ball..geez dave hes way over due for a homer dont ya think.... holy s*** look at that.. granny....wish i would have bet ya .........damn...so now i cant call lee a dumbass for a few days after that one....but i was happy most of all for loz and his outstanding performance today......

well all i gotta say after todays game is .....I LOVE LOZ...... that guy is awesome and probably the best thing kw has done in his years up here....(well besides bring up olivo but thats another story for another time)........kudos to my boy miguel with the nice homer......and of course i just have to tell ya the story of dumbass......i was sitting in the club talkin to dave (the bartender) about lee when he was up to bat... i said that was a stupid walk move on the royals part and dave says well look whos up.. lee aint gonna hit anything .... and i said, just at the very moment lee hit the ball..geez dave hes way over due for a homer dont ya think.... holy s*** look at that.. granny....wish i would have bet ya .........damn...so now i cant call lee a dumbass for a few days after that one....but i was happy most of all for loz and his outstanding performance today......

I was there for about the first four innings. Great game. But I was walking down the ramp when C Lee cranked his bizomb. When I heard the fireworks fully knowing that when I left, the Sox had a 4-0 lead, I started to breath real easy for the first time this week :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1

you mean you didnt look up and wave hi.....or were you guys in my seats today??????i kinda thought i heard yas on the tv in the club........or at least one of the loud voices sounded alot like rps.........

you mean you didnt look up and wave hi.....or were you guys in my seats today??????i kinda thought i heard yas on the tv in the club........or at least one of the loud voices sounded alot like rps.........

I was working :D ..... Guido said there was a possibility that Maury went today but I didn't see him or you or anybody else I know for that matter :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1

thats cause today i was smart enough to get out of the weather......im so sick right now from last nites game, you cant imagine......of course that doesnt stop me from going to a game ....lol...........hot toddies for me all day in the club and a nice warm lunch ;) ............

thats cause today i was smart enough to get out of the weather......im so sick right now from last nites game, you cant  imagine......of course that doesnt stop me from going to a game ....lol...........hot toddies for me all day in the club and a nice warm lunch ;) ............

Walking around I did notice that there were more fans in the heated areas through 4 innings than there were in the stands. Can't say I blame them..... I've sat on those metal or plastic seats on a day like today and they are cold.

Guest hotsoxchick1

i just want to be well enough to make it through the next few home games.....then i can take a 3 day break before next weekends homestand against minny..........