Tony LaRussa...

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 01:33 PM)
Is a moron. He's on Dan Patrick right now.. s***ting on Jose again.. defending Mark.  :rolly

how come he wasn't invited to congress??? he coached the bash brothers.. then mac again in st louis... and for crying out loud look at guys like pujols and rolen...

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 01:33 PM)
Is a moron. He's on Dan Patrick right now.. s***ting on Jose again.. defending Mark.  :rolly

Steff, do you still listed to DP regularly? I can't take it without Dibble or a co-host. He's too serious now. I used to love the light heartedness of that show.

TLR is no moron, he's the best manager in baseball and a very, very loyal guy. DP has gone way down hill and you can directly attribute that to Rex Dibble being gone. Patrick is like Greenberg where they both whine too much and need that funny guy to drag them back in. THat's why Mike/Mike works and the DP show no longer does

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 08:08 PM)
TLR is no moron, he's the best manager in baseball and a very, very loyal guy. DP has gone way down hill and you can directly attribute that to Rex Dibble being gone.  Patrick is like Greenberg where they both whine too much and need that funny guy to drag them back in. THat's why Mike/Mike works and the DP show no longer does

I'd like to see him win another championship, he truly is a great coach.

QUOTE(shakes @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 01:30 PM)
Steff, do you still listed to DP regularly? I can't take it without Dibble or a co-host. He's too serious now. I used to love the light heartedness of that show.

That show was my favorite. Its still good, but I miss Dibble. He made that show hillarious.

QUOTE(shakes @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 04:30 PM)

When the radio is on it's on AM1000, so if I'm at my desk and he's on I listen. I don't make a point to. He's ok.. a little dry in the humor department, but most of them are. LOL

And yea.. I think TLA is an idiot for continuing to support Mark. He should just remove himself from the situation and STFU about all of it. I didn't say anything about him as a coach.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 02:33 PM)

I like Tony, so I'm a little dissappointed he didn't stop the support of MArk after his terrible congressional appearance. Time for Tony to seperate himself from the ass-clown!

And its easy to s*** on Jose...he's a snitch and an ass. And I read the book. Its funny, Jose completely endorsed steroid use, until he had to talk in front of congress...now he doesn't support it. :bang Whatever, I bet he still uses them.