4/19 Games

danman31

BMac: 5.1 IP, 5 R, 6 K, 2 BB, 7 hits in the loss. Another surprise: Baj gave up a run. :o Not a good day for soxtalk posters. Bullard is starting tonight, uh oh, watch out Bull we got a jinx going. Anderson 2-4 with a double and a run, he's hitting .308. Lopez went 2-3 with a HR somehow. Box Score

Kanny got outdueled today. 1 run on 5 hits against 2 unearned runs on 2 hits. Ouch. Grant Hansen was the victim of his own throwing error in an otherwise good outing. Box Score

The Barons win 4-1. Bull picked up the win going 5 innings while giving up just 1 run. Barons scored all 4 runs in the 2nd inning. Josh Fields hit a total bomb (solo shot) to centerfield and then Gonzo had an RBI single and Corey Haggerty a 2 run triple.

BJ Lamura had 3 shutout innings of relief (4 K's) and Reynoso picked up his 1st save of the season.

Sean Tracey (1-0, 2.61 ERA) will face Derek Thompson tomorrow afternoon.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 10:00 PM)
The Barons win 4-1.  Bull picked up the win going 5 innings while giving up just 1 run.  Barons scored all 4 runs in the 2nd inning.  Josh Fields hit a total bomb (solo shot) to centerfield and then Gonzo had an RBI single and Corey Haggerty a 2 run triple. 

BJ Lamura had 3 shutout innings of relief (4 K's) and Reynoso picked up his 1st save of the season. 

a 458ft Blast to be exact. I liked the confidence of LaMura Bull was outstanding again should be earning that promtion to Charlotte soon with the way Charlotte's starters have struggled

Hell I'd have to think the Sox would be looking to get a few guys up to Charlotte considering all those struggles. Bull may be one of those guys. The problem is I don't think the Sox want to cut some of the guys struggling in Charlotte right now.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 08:55 AM)
I just dont see what Felix Diaz has left to do in AAA though.... he already proved he can dominate down there in a hitters park.... he either needs to be on the major league team or traded in my opinion.

Someone has to want to give us something for him. Otherwise he is an insurance policy for us. I could see him being a decent set up man, but I don't think much of his starting potential.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
The Barons win 4-1.  Bull picked up the win going 5 innings while giving up just 1 run.  Barons scored all 4 runs in the 2nd inning.  Josh Fields hit a total bomb (solo shot) to centerfield and then Gonzo had an RBI single and Corey Haggerty a 2 run triple. 

Nice job reading the press release. Now, if you only put them up on FS, we'd be set. :bang :P