AND THATS A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!!!

Whitesoxfan56

I was at the game tonight.

And afterwards we were stuck in Parking Lot C for about 20 minutes, then we jumped on the Ryan. Traffic was f***ing horrible due to the road construction.

So I'm sitting there in the passengers seat on the Ryan going 3 MPH when I look to the car next to me. It was a silver Range Roaver. And the driver was none other than Scott Skiles.

Sadly he was only next to me for about 20 seconds before he got the hell off. I didn't have a chance to say anything to him. Overall it was a good night.

Just got back from the game.

Nice performance by "Duke" and a solid job by the pen to hold the lead.

Was great to get to the first game of the year.

What a great day

PS Church parking is amazing, we were on the highway within about 30 seconds tonight.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 19, 2005 -> 11:40 PM)
Mauer is f***in huge...Joe Crede will not be running him over Torii Hunter over Jamie Burke style any time soon.

There is more to that equation than size. Positioning and where the ball is plays a big part of it.

http://sports.yahoo.com/mlb/recap;_ylc=X3o...0419104&prov=ap
Hernandez faced 28 hitters, 12 of which reached base. But he got tough when he had to and became the first pitcher in nearly 22 years to allow 10 or more hits in six or fewer innings and still not permit a run. Chuck Rainey of the Chicago Cubs last did it on Aug. 3, 1983, at St. Louis.

The Tigers are getting cocky...for whatever reason...time to show them who is boss. And remember, we struggled at this homer haven, but now we have a team that scores in various ways...so look out 'D-Town'...whatever the f***. s***hole of the Midwest, here we come!