Defense and baserunning

Whitewashed in '05

The play at home with Pods tagging up, was he really safe or was he a gone goose? I was at the game but didn't get a good look and they didn't replay. Also, was Rowand really out at 2nd? I can't believe they didn't show any replays or anything.

With Pods being nailed at home, it was a gamble since Torii was pretty shallow in center, hopefully next time they think twice.

By the way whats up with AJ? Their having a base stealing marathon with him and he isn't getting NOBODY. Is this just the Twins that f*** with him since they know what he's got or what? Its gonna be a long season if he never gets anyone.

One last thing I saw at the game that I didn't like (and we have no control) was that the ump smacked Torii in the ass like he was givin him props on that catch he made on AJ. Was I the only one who saw this because I have never seen that before, thats kinda like being on the other teams side?? :huh

One thing I noticed on the top plays video is that after Crede hit the double to make it 1-0, Jaque Jones runs all the way in from right to tap Crede on the ass with his glove. I couldn't tell if he said anything.