knightni

• Replies 213
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 07:28 PM)
What happened to Garciaparra?

He went down HARD and fast after hitting a ball at the plate.

As he went to run down the first base line, he took a really akward stride and appeared to do some damage to his groin. He couldn't even get up. He just layed two feet away from the plate.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 09:29 PM)

As he went to run down the first base line, he took a really akward stride and appeared to do some damage to his groin.  He couldn't even get up.  He just layed two feet away from the plate.

Somewhere, Mia Hamm is disappointed.

ended up  in a heap coming out of the box and was in terrible pain holding what appeared to be the groin area. Left the game and he looked like he was hurt very badly. If it's only a pull, it was a severe one

Wow. Thanks for the report. Maybe he got his spikes caught or something. Mia will have to rub him down maybe.

i don't get the sox around here in Jacksonville. also, they usually are good games, and my roommates are all cards fans. it looked like nomar pulled something while swinging or starting to run, you couldn't tell. he was definitely in pain though.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 08:24 PM)
Just happened one minute ago. WORST CASE-torn groin

If he wasn't pulling on it so hard he wouldn't have torn it. Screw the cubs, I hope they all go down.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 07:29 PM)

As he went to run down the first base line, he took a really akward stride and appeared to do some damage to his groin.  He couldn't even get up.  He just layed two feet away from the plate.

He had to be carried off the field.......he's gonna be out for a while.

Yet another nail in the coffin for the Flubbs.

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 01:28 AM)
Wow!!! Hats off to Jon Garland. 

The Tigs didn't have a chance tonight.

As for the flubbies, let's hope Nomar isn't hurt badly.  As much as I loath that club, you never wanna see a guy go down to injury like that.

Jon is becoming an ace. He is probably the best #5 pitcher in either league!?

If he wasn't pulling on it so hard he wouldn't have torn it.  Screw the cubs, I hope they all go down.

I will try to be politically correct here, ahh screw it, I like your style.

Seriously, never want to see anyone get hurt but I have no interest in seeing the Cubs win whatsoever.

Every night, when I get to work, I read through the game threads. It's really interesting too. You see the same people b****ing and moaning night after night, every time the slightest little thing goes wrong. They blame Ozzie for this or that. It usually starts before the game with damn lineup.

FOR CRISSAKE PEOPLE, THEY JUST TIED A FRANCHISE RECORD FOR THE BEST START IN TEAM HISTORY. QUIT YOUR DAMN WHINING ALL READY!!!!!

Whew! Glad I got that off my chest. I feel much better now.