Batgirl

Ishmookie

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ May 31, 2005 -> 01:48 PM)
The Return of Darth Thomas = Friken Hilarious -- http://www.bat-girl.com/archives/000910.php

Now this -- http://whitesoxstinks.blogspot.com/ is just sad.

I thought that guy killed himself after the Cubs series. He proclaimed the Sox or WhineySux done after they lost the first game of the Texas series at home, that after losing the last two of the series Vs. the Orioles. The White Sox promptly went on a 4 game winning streak including winning 2 of 3 from the Cubs. I thought I'd never hear from him again. But alass he's back and writing aboout how lucky we are because K-Rod is hurt so we had to face the s***ty Scot Shields (2.08 ERA, 38 SOs, 7 saves, 1.08 WHIP) instead of K-Rod in the 9th yesterday. This guy proclaimes himself a sports junky and knowledgable when it comes to the sport yet he wrights drivle like this. All I can say is f*** him and his stupid f***ing nicknames (WhineySuxStinks) and :gosox1

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can I get her phone number? I'm a washed-up minor character from the Star Wars universe looking for companionship. S/W/M, I'm a hero of the Rebellion/New Republic and was key in the destruction of both Death Stars and numerous fleet actions, including the liberation of Coruscant. I enjoy long walks on the beaches of Alderaan (before it was destroyed), staring into the dusks of Tatooine, flying Starfighters and speeder bikes, and Gin and Tonics.

That guy on the "whitesoxstink" blog is hysterical..

"Bevington was a good manager and well liked by his peers..."

Uhhh.. no. Having spent 90% of my time with the 96, 97, and 98 teams I can with confidence say that nearly every player on the team those 3 years hated his guts. Maybe with the exception of Caruso in '98 because he didn't know any better.. but by the AS Break him, Abbott, and Norton were leaders of the "Bev must go" club.

That guys is a dolt.

• 1 month later...

Bat girl posted a hilarious entry following the Twins losses to the Royals. I highly recommend reading the July 10th entry on the origins of sucking in baseball...

A highlight: Unable to control said curiosity, Pandora opened the jar and out swarmed terrible beasts named E-4, KL, GIDPwRISP, and Frank Thomas. As a curse from Zeus to humanity, poor Pandora had let out all the world's sucking. In penance, she spent the rest of her days as a Cubs fan.

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 05:40 PM)
Raise your hand if you're surprised she has "batkitties 1-3."

Oh, no one. Right.

I don't know about batkitties but with all that freetime, I would bet on him/her having backtitties.

Edited by needauribe

QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Jul 12, 2005 -> 12:50 PM)
Bat girl posted a hilarious entry following the Twins losses to the Royals. I highly recommend reading the July 10th entry on the origins of sucking in baseball...

A highlight: Unable to control said curiosity, Pandora opened the jar and out swarmed terrible beasts named E-4, KL, GIDPwRISP, and Frank Thomas. As a curse from Zeus to humanity, poor Pandora had let out all the world's sucking. In penance, she spent the rest of her days as a Cubs fan.

Someone want to tell me again how she is unoriginal and depends on stupid nicknames for her humor? I haven't seen anything with near the combination of humor and intelligence in a long time.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 13, 2005 -> 10:11 AM)
Someone want to tell me again how she is unoriginal and depends on stupid nicknames for her humor?  I haven't seen anything with near the combination of humor and intelligence in a long time.

Well, since she is a writer, you would think she would come up with something a little more clever than "b**** Sox". But she is very gifted in humor and intelligence, thats for sure.

She is in her own world.