Missouri man spits in face of Jane Fonda

Jabroni

I understand there is a lot of strong feelings about what she did during Vietnam, but standing in line at a book signing to spit in her face is crossing the line of acceptable behavior. There are more acceptable ways of showing your dislike. Maybe try not buying her book

QUOTE(RegionSox @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
I understand there is a lot of strong feelings about what she did during Vietnam, but standing in line at a book signing to spit in her face is crossing the line of acceptable behavior.  There are more acceptable ways of showing your dislike. Maybe try not buying her book

I read a story in a magazine about how some years after the war Jane Fonda was in the same area as a bunch of Vietnam Vets who were standing there. As Hanoi Jane walked by they all stood at attention and all at once turned their backs on the b****.

PWN3D!!!

QUOTE(RegionSox @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 08:40 PM)
I understand there is a lot of strong feelings about what she did during Vietnam, but standing in line at a book signing to spit in her face is crossing the line of acceptable behavior.

Sitting on a N Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun and joking about shooting down young American pilots, "is crossing the line of acceptable behavior."

QUOTE(RegionSox @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 09:11 PM)
So, you want to cross the same line and stoop to the level of Jane?

That'd be hard.

She is directly responsible for the torture and killing of Air Force pilots.

When she made her visit to the infamous Hanoi Hilton she was allowed to visit some captured pilots. One of the pilots slipped her a note that he wanted to pass along to his wife to let her know he was still alive. The backstabbing b**** handed the note over to the NVA guards who, as soon as the b**** left, took this poor guy out of his cell and beat him to death. Thanks to that f***ing whore a wife was made a widow, children were made orphans and a good man was murdered.

There are no words that Jane Fonda can say and there are no actions she can take that would elevate that f***ing b**** to the level of dogs*** as far as I'm concerned.

:fyou Hanoi Jane

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 20, 2005 -> 09:42 PM)
That'd be hard. 

She is directly responsible for the torture and killing of Air Force pilots.

When she made her visit to the infamous Hanoi Hilton she was allowed to visit some captured pilots.  One of the pilots slipped her a note that he wanted to pass along to his wife to let her know he was still alive. The backstabbing b**** handed the note over to the NVA guards who, as soon as the b**** left, took this poor guy out of his cell and beat him to death.  Thanks to that f***ing whore a wife was made a widow, children were made orphans and a good man was murdered.

There are no words that Jane Fonda can say and there are no actions she can take that would elevate that f***ing b**** to the level of dogs*** as far as I'm concerned.

:fyou Hanoi Jane

I had my facts wrong.

She was responsible for the deaths of THREE American pilots. A 4th barely survived.

From 1963-65, Col. Larry Carrigan was in the 47FW/DO (F-4Es).. He spent 6-years in the "Hilton"- the first three of which he was "missing in action". His wife lived on faith that he was still alive. His group, too, got the cleaned/fed/clothed routine in preparation for a "peace delegation" visit.. They, however, had time and devised a plan to get word to the world that they still survived. Each man secreted a tiny piece of paper, with his SSN on it,

in the palm of his hand. When paraded before Ms. Fonda and a cameraman, she walked the line, shaking each man's hand and asking little encouraging snippets like: "Aren't you sorry you bombed babies?" and "Are you grateful for the humane treatment from your benevolent captors?" Believing this HAD to be an act, they each palmed her their sliver of paper..

She took them all without missing a beat. At the end of the line and once the camera stopped rolling, to the shocked disbelief of the POWs, she turned to the officer in charge and handed him the little pile of papers. Three men died from the subsequent beatings.

Col.. Carrigan was almost number four but he survived, which is the only reason we know

about her actions that day..

More from Hanoi Jane

http://www.1stcavmedic.com/jane_fonda.htm

As the American POWs returned home in 1973, they spoke out about the inhumane treatment and torture they had suffered as prisoners of war.  Their stories directly contradicted Jane Fonda's earlier statements of 1972. Some of the American POWs such as Senator John McCain, a former Presidential candidate, stated that he was tortured by his guards for refusing to meet with Jane Fonda and her group.  Jane Fonda, in her response to these new allegations, referred to the returning POWs as being "hypocrites and liars." 

QUOTE(winodj @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 01:20 AM)
I'm sorry, but they're both asshats.

It is never acceptable to spit in a 70 year old woman's face.

It is when that treasonus b**** got American servicemen killed on purpose. The comparison does not hold. I hope that commie b**** burns in hell. There are no words strong enough to describe the amount and level of ill will I harbor toward that b****.

Edited by NUKE_CLEVELAND

QUOTE(winodj @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 02:20 AM)
I'm sorry, but they're both asshats.

It is never acceptable to spit in a 70 year old woman's face.

There are times when a woman does something so incomprehensible that all the "gender" rules go out the window. I wouldn't blame a Viet Nam veteran for knocking her damn teeth down her throat.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 10:32 AM)
http://www.local6.com/entertainment/4400956/detail.html

FWIW, the vet doesn't regret what he did, even as he faces prosecution.

I saw an interview given by this guy and he's proud of what he did..........and I'm proud of him.

This b**** deserves far worse than she got.

How she is not doing time for treason is beyond me. Since I was born during the Vietnam War, I do not have the grasp as to why she was able to get away with it. It seems like if it was during WWII or even now, she would have bee crucified.

FYI, my father is a Viet vet.