Borchard to miss a few games

aboz56

From TSN: Aaron Rowand is hitting .111 in his last six games, but don't expect the Sox to rush to call up Borchard. It's not that Borchard is slumping, too -- he hit .308 with seven RBIs in his first 10 Triple-A games. Rather, he will sit out a few games because of slight tendinitis in his wrist.

Fantasy Spin: It won't be long before Borchard is hitting balls out of the stadium formerly known as Comiskey. This minor injury shouldn't seriously delay that debut.

Let's hope this doesn't develop into anything serious and JB keeps crushing the ball.

From TSN: Aaron Rowand is hitting .111 in his last six games, but don't expect the Sox to rush to call up Borchard. It's not that Borchard is slumping, too -- he hit .308 with seven RBIs in his first 10 Triple-A games. Rather, he will sit out a few games because of slight tendinitis in his wrist.

Fantasy Spin: It won't be long before Borchard is hitting balls out of the stadium formerly known as Comiskey. This minor injury shouldn't seriously delay that debut.

Let's hope this doesn't develop into anything serious and JB keeps crushing the ball.

I just want him up here ASAP.

Now it's Cleveland's turn to feel the pain! :bringit

CWSOX45

Guest hotsoxchick1

has he changed anything in his swing????? just wondering...... im thinking that maybe if he had, that this was a result of it.........i hope its not a preview of things to come.........GET THAT WRIST BETTER SOON JOE..........i want to see ya up here.......