Scottie Pippen on comcast

I just tuned in again to mike north (dont ask why) North starts ripping on Pippen. They make Pippen seem like the anti-christ! STFU already! I am thrilled pippen is going to be part of the comcast team. He has been with this team this year, through its ups and downs, this year. I enjoyed it ,when he was at the knick game in NY taunting all the knick fans behind him.

So he didnt go back on the court with 0.7 secons in 94. WTF, he's not OJ or anything. Let it go media!

Edited by rangercal

It is best to just ignore Mike North. Anyone ripping on Pippen must be missing something. The guy was a fantastic player here and helped us win 6 rings. He was in somewhat of a tough spot too, and only rarely said anything about it. He was a great player but many people never really noticed because of MJ. Plus he was underpaid for a good chunk of his career (admittedly it was his fault for wanting such a long term deal). I got nothing against him and would love to see him involved with the Bulls in some way.

QUOTE(hammerhead johnson @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 07:16 AM)
Pippen gets what he deserves for being such a jerkoff on a personal level.  There are just way too many examples...I wouldn't know where to start.

But he's still one of my 5 favorite players of all time. ;)

I hear pip is not the best guy in person, I could care less though. I like him being involved with the bulls. Mike north can kiss my ass. It just crawls under my skin when a hotdog vendor rips one of the best all-around nba players in NBA history.(who was one of the key factors in our dynasty) .

Hammerhead, you're awesome. I like your views. We just can't seem to agree on a damn thing , lol. one day we will johnson, one day :P :gosox1: