White Sox @ Royal-ly Garbage 4-22-05

SoxFan1

I'm probably not the only one who feels our 7-8-9 is much more dangerous than our 4-5-6 right now? The lower guys in our order seem to have a better chance at hitting a liner than our heart of the order.

Edited by fathom

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
I'm probably not the only one who feels our 7-8-9 is much more dangerous than our 4-5-6 right now?  The lower guys in our order seem to have a better chance at hitting a liner than our heart of the order.

I wouldn't mind seeing this lineup shuffled, but then again If it ain't broke.....

Something I've noticed about Pods so far this year is that he definitely has cut down on his swing. Last year, he had a pretty significant uppercut. His homers were up, but his strikeouts increased a lot as well. I always thought that a main reason for this was that the Brewers philosophy was definitely to swing hard in case you hit it.

QUOTE(thedoctor @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 01:57 AM)
how's garcia looking? just by following on yahoo it looks like he's dealing.

He is on cruise control right now, one of his best outings of the year in my opinion...I'm pretty sure he has 0 walks which is key for his game.

QUOTE(valponick @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 01:59 AM)
About f***ing time for Rowand....where did everyone go?  I'm chatting with myself.

I'm real tired tonight. I'd normally post a bit more, but I'm going back and forth between here and another board. Otherwise, I'd be chattin' more with ya, valpo.

AJ doubles! Rowand scores. Crede singles!

QUOTE(valponick @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 02:01 AM)
We are up by so many runs I would have liked to see AJ try to make that, the ball might have been to home plate before he rounded third, Hawk was pulling for it too.

A.J. is extremely slow, and what Hawk didn't say was that he waited for the ball to get through the outfield before he ran. He would have been out by 30 feet at home.