I see something chisox coming up on ATH.

3E8

QUOTE(3E8 @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 03:28 PM)
Plaschke likes our chances, Smith does not.  Smith says Twins will win the division like the past 3 years, Smith gets the point from Statboy.

Can't disagree with either. It's still the Twins division, we have to knock them out. But I think the big difference this year between others is that the Sox have evened out the teams bullpens (Twins maybe still a little better bullpen), but the White Sox also have 4-5 above average starters and the Twins just 2, maybe 3. Not to mention the White Sox improvement on offensive balance. I take the White Sox, but Smith wasn't wrong in what he said.

LOL!

Plachske is a f***ing moron. He says we finally have a team to fit our ballpark, a team of speed and defense. Does he know how much of a hitter's park the Cell is?

If you're gonna defend our team, do it correctly. That guy is about as bad as Mariotti. Such a dumbs***.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 21, 2005 -> 03:33 PM)
LOL!

Plachske is a f***ing moron.  He says we finally have a team to fit our ballpark, a team of speed and defense.  Does he know how much of a hitter's park the Cell is?

If you're gonna defend our team, do it correctly.  That guy is about as bad as Mariotti.  Such a dumbs***.

Same thing came to my mind when he said that.

Buy or Sell.

Plaschke: Buys us winning Central because of pitching and OPS.

Blackistone: Buys because Twins only team to contend with.

Mariotti: Sells because no closer, Garland out of his mind, yadda, yadda.

Paige: Buys beacuse of smallball, 1 run games, bullpen working.