I see something chisox coming up on ATH.

3E8

Eh.. 20 games into the season.. I'm loving the winning, but I'm not sold on anything. Jay's opinion isn't exactly without backup. The Sox have peed themselves several times in the recent past. Win and he'll have no choice but to change his mind - not that it matters if he does.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
Did anyone hear what they said about us on PTI?  I just turned it on and missed it.

Tossup: Who has the more legitimate start: Baltimore or the Sox?

Kornheiser: Baltimore because of the established hitters in the lineup.

Wilbon: Chicago because they're doing it with pitching.

I was just watching Around the Horn. Normally, I don't like that show but they were talking about the White Sox when I was flipping by. They were doing "buy or sell" on the Sox winning the Central. The first two guys bought, but Mariotti sold. Of course he did.

Tony Reali said to him, "Mariotti picking against Chicago. So Predictable. Jay, how do you have any readers?"

HAHAHAHA!!!!! I often wonder the same thing.

That a-hole Mariotti always rips the Sox and now that they have their best start ever he goes on national TV and disses them.

When will Mariotti get run out of town? He makes me want to puke.

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 05:46 PM)
As soon as people stop reading him.

If people read him it's because he's right inside the cover. BAM! He's right in your face. I just wish the Sun-Times would pick somebody else to be in the face of Chicago sports fans everyday.

He's a punk.

Edited by UC76

QUOTE(UC76 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:50 PM)
If people read him it's because he's right inside the cover. BAM! He's right in your face. I just wish the Sun-Times would pick somebody else to be in the face of Chicago sports fans everyday.

He's a punk.

I agree. I'm just stating the reality.