Redskins interested in Bears #4 pick

Tru, we don't need Ware. We already have Brown/Haynes/Ogunlye on the ends. Then again, I might be thinking of the wrong guy, but isn't Ware good enough to where he can adjust to playing OLB? If we do go that route -- and trade to get the #9 and #25 and an extra pick, I'd love to grab Derrick Johnson there...

And then grab your WR/TE at #25.

Please, someone tell me that I'm a f***ing nut for liking Johnson so damn much. Someone, please...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 09:02 PM)
Tru, we don't need Ware.  We already have Brown/Haynes/Ogunlye on the ends.  Then again, I might be thinking of the wrong guy, but isn't Ware good enough to where he can adjust to playing OLB?  If we do go that route -- and trade to get the #9 and #25 and an extra pick, I'd love to grab Derrick Johnson there...

Please, someone tell me that I'm a f***ing nut for liking Johnson so damn much.  Someone, please...

Ware can play OLB, thats what I was projecting him as

oh yeah, and your not nuts, Johnson is an animal

Edited by T R U

Then why might Johnson fall to Detroit at #10?

Ray Lewis is the type of player that can single-handedly change a game. And I realize that you can say that about a few of the WR's/RB's in the draft, too. I dunno, I guess I'd think that a player who people are comparing to Ray Lewis would be thought of a little higher...

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 07:02 PM)
Tru, we don't need Ware.  We already have Brown/Haynes/Ogunlye on the ends.  Then again, I might be thinking of the wrong guy, but isn't Ware good enough to where he can adjust to playing OLB?  If we do go that route -- and trade to get the #9 and #25 and an extra pick, I'd love to grab Derrick Johnson there...

Please, someone tell me that I'm a f***ing nut for liking Johnson so damn much.  Someone, please...

I can't, I'd love to make that deal and see Derrick Johnson there. I"m a huge Johnson backer.

Getting Rod Gardner and drafting Williamson isnt needed... Gardner and Muhsin is good as it is

You wanna use the other 2 picks on need pos.

If Ware is available at #9 he would be a beast, and then at 25 you take the best player there to help your team (For the Bears) which will still be a nice addition

Muhammad and Gardner is a bad WR combo. Neither has much speed. Both are big physical jumpers.

QUOTE(Jabroni @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 05:29 AM)
Muhammad and Gardner is a bad WR combo.  Neither has much speed.  Both are big physical jumpers.

No, what we put on the field last year was "bad". Mush and Gardner would simply be 'not ideal', but still pretty damn good.

I still don't see why Washington makes this deal. Talk about a team with needs. And if they're aiming at 'making a splash', to me that sounds like Braylon Edwards, who doesn't look to last to #4. Not that I'd ever question the wisdom of Dan Snyder...