Jiminez

Jim Fainter

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry dude, but when Jose plays SS for us we win. It's a fact.

Can you get any more clueless??

Äàëüòîíèêè.

How the hell did you get Serbian letter on a post? NICE! :headbang BTW, its not a real word. Translated, letter for letter, it spells (in english)

Äàëüòîíèêè

DALVTONIKI

The fact is that Kurkjian is a DAMN LIAR! Jimenez is not being a clubhouse bother! He can kiss my ass! DJ is the greatest!  :headbang

You have some information to back up this statement..? Both HSC and I have facts to back up the opposite..

You have some information to back up this statement..? Both HSC and I have facts to back up the opposite..

Would you please refresh my memory. I vaguely recall you mentioning something about you and HSC getting absolutely wasted one time and hitting on DJ at which point he said "no, but thank you anyway" and gentelmanly drove both of you fillies home. Would it have killed you to call back and thank him for not leaving you to sleep on the sidewalk even though he ended up being late for the cancer charity event as a result?

Am I remembering it right, Steff?

How the hell did you get Serbian letter on a post? NICE!  BTW, its not a real word. Translated, letter for letter, it spells (in english)

Äàëüòîíèêè

DALVTONIKI

You know what happens when you ASSume, right?

What do you mean by that? :huh:

Would you please refresh my memory. I vaguely recall you mentioning something about you and HSC getting absolutely wasted one time and hitting on DJ at which point he said "no, but thank you anyway" and gentelmanly drove both of you fillies home. Would it have killed you to call back and thank him for not leaving you to sleep on the sidewalk even though he ended up being late for the cancer charity event as a result?

No. :fyou

;)

I also think City of God was the best movie I've seen in a year if you don't mind the subtitles or know Portugese...and that Mr. Show was actually a hilarious comedy show that I didn't even know existed before. It puts SNL to shame.

"Which bring us to this juncture...just how many blow jobs can Congress give in a fiscal year"?

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao brando........ :D ....trust me .. even on my most drunken day i would never ever get in a car with jimenez.... id call a limo , cab, take a train, even sleep on the sidewalk if i had to... ;) ......furthermore.. jimenez as eye candy??? sorry brando he just doesnt cut it for me.....maggs is more my type.........much easier on the eyes thats for sure.......umm the big thing i hear from a few of my pals is that dj just doesnt know when to keep his mouth shut.. and he has been known to dis on a few of the guys when he has a good day and they dont.......to make matters worse the few he has been dissing on are vets who dont take to kindly to his way of boasting.........it can be a very big problem if they let their tempers get the best of them... if i were dj i would just keep my mouth shut for a while or wait till i got out of ear shot of the clubhouse before boasting about my day..........theres a few other things but i dont want to get too personal into it......im sure that the stories will be coming out little by little though.... hey at least hes not clayton.. screwing franks ex in front of franks face and rubbing it in......... :o

When I started this thread 71 posts ago, I thought many of us would look upon this as a cheap shot on one of our players, and come to the defense of DJ. No one has looked at it that way. I'm surprised. I wish I knew more about how Jiminez handles himself in the clubhouse with his teammates. I haven't seen any overt signs of animosity, unless I'm too blind to the obvious.