We win and we get respect.

SnB

QUOTE(Be Good @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 09:19 PM)
I am expecting it to  :gosox1:

As long as the offense keeps getting better day by day, then I will be there with ya. But if it starts slipping again, I will sweat a little. Plus, our starting pitching needs to sustain. It's so early, I do expect some rough spots. I am not expecting us to lose the division, but I am going to expect some bumps. It's just natural. Few teams maintain for a full season.

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 09:08 PM)
The white sox game was the 1st baseball story on sportscenter tonight.

That should please some of you.

As I've stated so often here before..... back up all the talk, get respect. Sox are now 13-4 and the media has no choice but to give the White Sox press. Sox haven't deserved alot of press the last few seasons.

QUOTE(RibbieRubarb @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 06:57 AM)
If it wasn't for Shingo's blown save against Cleveland we'd be 14-3, now! :angry:

DAMN THAT SHINGO!!!!

:lol: :lol:

Thankfully, we can laugh about that blown save right now.

No one was laughing when "The Count Of 3 And 2" ( aka Billy Koch, Botch, Krotch, etc. ) was blowing saves last year.

QUOTE(daa84 @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 12:50 AM)
that would give us 124 total victories

When I said that, I think you know what I really meant. I'm expecting us to win consistently all year and be at the top of the division. If we won 124 games i'm sure that would beat a record by a lot. :gosox1:

QUOTE(ISF @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 11:48 PM)
Comparable starts in franchise history:

1912, 1919, 1935.

Somebody call Jostens....

Did you know the world series in 1935 was between the Tigers and Cubs? When I mentioned to my mom about the best start since 1935, she asked me to look up who was in the world series that year. It made us laugh and cry at the same time lol.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 23, 2005 -> 08:24 AM)
Well Larry Bowa predicted us to win the Wild Card, but Jeff Brantley said that we have no chance of that pitching continuing.

Brantley is nothing but a blowhard. The only way he will respect the sox is if we are hoisting a trophy at the end of the season. BTW someone should tell Jeff that he looks fat in a suit.

QUOTE(ISF @ Apr 22, 2005 -> 11:48 PM)
Comparable starts in franchise history:

1912, 1919, 1935.

Somebody call Jostens....

Who pissed in your cheerios? Every post you made was negative towards someone else.

In case you missed it, the Sox have the best record in all of baseball right now, and I don't see the reason for people not to enjoy it while it lasts.

Now you can go back to your puppy kicking.