Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/25 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:46 AM)
Fathom, can you really blame Iguchi?  That's easily the best curveball he's ever seen...

4-0 SOX!!!  :headbang

You know what, I think I totally got spoiled by Iguchi's at-bats against Santana a few weeks ago. I really thought he was going to have better at-bats against a lefty with good offspeed pitches. You're right though, I doubt any Japanese pitchers throw a curve that goes that high.

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 11:47 PM)
It's 4-0 T7th.  It's not talent.  It's luck.  :rolly  Garland's on his way to his 17th quality start over his last 23.  Maybe I should start keep tracking of his dominant starts ;)

DP - 1 (J Uribe-T Iguchi-P Konerko).  Uribe's arm bought Garland an out in the 6th.

Widger (vs OAK .333A  .429O .417S) just hit a 2R HR (scoring Rowand) in the T7th.

Crede, Ozuna just scored on a double by Carl Everett. 

I'm going to start thinking of Ozzie as King Midas!  Every move he makes turns to Gold.

:cheers

Thanks for the update. :notworthy

QUOTE(KevHead0881 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:47 AM)
Way to go Crazy Carl!  I was just about to state how badly the middle of the order was killing us.

What happened? MLB game day and everyhting is frozen up with him swinging at pitches in the dirt.

Oh, please Jabroni.

Once again, I see you nowhere when they announce Ozuna is starting. I only see you when he hits. Are you gonna continue acting like a jackass because I'm pissed at Ozzie? Ozzie got lucky again, whip dee doo. Some of these days these guys won't be going 2 for 2.

So, can you please shut the f*** up, for once?

Everyone knows I like Ozuna. Ozuna owned you. 'Nuff said.

Edited by Jabroni

QUOTE(JUGGERNAUT @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 08:47 PM)
It's 4-0 T7th.  It's not talent.  It's luck.  :rolly  Garland's on his way to his 17th quality start over his last 23.  Maybe I should start keep tracking of his dominant starts ;)

DP - 1 (J Uribe-T Iguchi-P Konerko).  Uribe's arm bought Garland an out in the 6th.

Widger (vs OAK .333A  .429O .417S) just hit a 2R HR (scoring Rowand) in the T7th.

Crede, Ozuna just scored on a double by Carl Everett. 

I'm going to start thinking of Ozzie as King Midas!  Every move he makes turns to Gold.

:cheers

How can you be so supportive of a manager who's team is working on being 16-4?

QUOTE(Soxnbears01 @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
Hawk: "Marco scutaro, good name.....Marco scutaro, huston street."

DJ:" Uhh.......................Hawk harrelson."

Those silly boys.

they're so effed up when we're winning