Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/25 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 09:57 PM)
Crede didn't look like he was too hurt running around the bases, so hopefully it's just precautionary.

Actually he did. When he was rounding 3rd it didn't look like he was running hard at all. Like he was running at problably 50% his speed.

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 11:58 PM)
Tremendous inning by Garland there.  I liked the curve he threw to Kielty where he took off a lot of speed on it.  Looks like he's been watching El Duque pitch.

Does that mean we are entering the 8th?

QUOTE(toasty @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:57 AM)
has anyone seen a pitch count for garland?

I'd like to say, I'm sort of proud that my Jon Garland backing has payed off. Have I gotten mad at him? Yes. Have I been utterly pissed at him? Yes. But I never suggested trading him for 'a bag of balls', as a lot of people were a year ago. Just, it's good to see that my backing has somewhat payed off -- now, Jon, go out and make me proud.

I'm also proud to say that witesoxfan and Gene were with me for most of the ride. :D :P

OK -- I'm done tooting my own horn.

(runs and hides) :ph34r:

Well this is new. Ozuna at 3B, Perez at LF. Garland has an easy 1-2-3 in the 7th. 4-0 SOX.

Koney stranded Everett at 3B w 2 outs in the T7th. Dye to LO T8th.

Garland racks up another dominant start.

Ozuna proves to be as good or better than Pods would have (the Ozzie touch).

And Widger proves that SLG is more important that BA in a backup C.

Ozzie is trully blessed & it's rubbing off on the team. Thanks be to God.

Easy 1-2-3 for Street in T8th. But Uribe made it interesting w a ball to the track for Kotsay.

Edited by JUGGERNAUT

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:59 AM)
Actually he did. When he was rounding 3rd it didn't look like he was running hard at all. Like he was running at problably 50% his speed.

Thanks, didn't see that. I imagine he'll be getting the next game off then, especially with Harden on the mound. Ozuna should play 3b, and Harris play 2b tomorrow.