Sox @ A'ss Game Thread (4/25 @ 9:05 p.m. CT)

Jabroni

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:32 AM)
So 38 seasons?  Something we should all be proud about then. :chair

You have to know the history of the Sox to appreciate what I am saying. Pitching has been our lifeline this year too. It just shows you how absolutley critical that staff is to a pennant bound club.

Ottawa, did you get MLB audio back?

I know I'm sounding sort of hypocritical here (by not doing it myself), but can someone do PBP for Ottawa? Like I said, I'm half-in, half-out because of an essay for AP American History.

EDIT: LOL, Steve. I shouldn't even have to write it, I forgot to read it the other night. My teacher made me pay... Two page essay. :crying

Edited by CWSGuy406

It's 0-0 after 6 IP. It's not talent. It's luck. :rolly Garland's on his way to his 17th quality/ start over his last 23. Maybe I should start keep tracking of his dominant starts ;)

DP - 1 (J Uribe-T Iguchi-P Konerko). Uribe's arm bought Garland an out in the 6th.

Still waiting for Pods to enter the game. :headshake Ozzie.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 10:35 PM)
EDIT:  LOL, Steve.  I shouldn't even have to write it, I forgot to read it the other night.  My teacher made me pay... Two page essay.  :crying

:lolhitting

Lets all point and laugh at keith.

Seriously, high school sucks. So glad i'm out of there.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 11:35 PM)
Ottawa, did you get MLB audio back? 

I know I'm sounding sort of hypocritical here (by not doing it myself), but can someone do PBP for Ottawa?  Like I said, I'm half-in, half-out because of an essay for AP American History.

EDIT:  LOL, Steve.  I shouldn't even have to write it, I forgot to read it the other night.  My teacher made me pay... Two page essay.  :crying

Thanks CWSGuy406 - I picked up a virus and will have to reformat my hard drive. I might not find the time for a few days. :headshake In the meantime, Soxtalk is my up to the minute pipeline.