Fucking Raiders

Cali

Maybe whoever filed this complaint should look at the Panthers uniforms and see that they have ANOTHER color on their uniform to go along with sliver and black

And I got a helluva idea for the Rams....how about they sue Colorado State for using that Rams thing for their helmet....and Green Bay files a complaint with Georgia because the G on their helmet resembles the G on the Packers helmet too closely.

About how f***ing stupid the Raiders are

As for the Bucs part....the Raiders are just sore from losing the Superbowl. All I gotta say about that is....haha, Raiders choked.

Maybe whoever filed this complaint should look at the Panthers uniforms and see that they have ANOTHER color on their uniform to go along with sliver and black

And I got a helluva idea for the Rams....how about they sue Colorado State for using that Rams thing for their helmet....and Green Bay files a complaint with Georgia because the G on their helmet resembles the G on the Packers helmet too closely. 

As for the Bucs part....the Raiders are just sore from losing the Superbowl.  All I gotta say about that is....haha, Raiders choked.

Don't forget the Trojans can sue the Redskins for stealing that tomahawk logo on thier home jerseys.

Seeing as the Raiders choked in the Super Bowl, they should not be able to where the pirate. The Bucs won the battle of the Pirate Logo's godammit!

Hey I just realized this, both Oakland teams can be called Choke-land, Choke-land Raiders, and Choke-land A's :D

As for the Bucs part....the Raiders are just sore from losing the Superbowl.  All I gotta say about that is....haha, Raiders choked.

Don't forget the Trojans can sue the Redskins for stealing that tomahawk logo on thier home jerseys.

Seeing as the Raiders choked in the Super Bowl, they should not be able to where the pirate. The Bucs won the battle of the Pirate Logo's godammit!

Hey I just realized this, both Oakland teams can be called Choke-land, Choke-land Raiders, and Choke-land A's :D

Jeez....I hadn't that about Choke-land. That's pretty good.

I just think it would be sweet as hell if Tampa got back to the Superbowl with a better defense and a better offense than they had before and some team comes with a great offense and just threads and shreds the Tampa defense....and shoves it up the Raiders asses.

And I guess Jon Gruden is a better coach than Oakland thought....those draft picks and that money sure as hell aren't worth a Superbowl.