chi-guys (Packers Fan)

Also guilty of this charge. :D

I'm a lifelong White Sox fan (born in Bridgeport) and a Packer fan...although I didn't get bit by the footbal-fan bug until later in life, and the Packers became my team more because of Brett than anything else.

:finger

Go Pack Go!

Go Sox! :gosox1:

QUOTE(allnorthsiders3097 @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 12:20 PM)
whoa I just found out that this nub is a packer's fan... Who could possibly be a Packer's fan, and watch the White Sox? Sucha a nub!!!

allnorthsiders309=cubsfan=banned :gosox3:

fools im entitlED TO MY OWN OPINION GO PACK

Edited by chi-guy2

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 01:25 PM)
Also guilty of this charge. :D

Makes 3 of us. I am not a die hard Packers fan like Brian, but having to watch them everytime they play has rubbed off on me. Then again I like 4 teams in the NFL (Cardinals, Bears, Patriots and Packers).

FWIW - I cheer for the Cardinals for my grampa - when they were in Chicago he had season tickets and continued to cheer for them after they left.

Yea, that's what Brett Favre does, he makes excuses. He's only a first ballot HOF'er with 3 MVP's and a superbowl ring.

Stop being stupid. He has nothing left to proove in the NFL, therefore he need not make excuses. After giving the Packers winning seasons since he started and taking them to the superbowl twice and winning once, not to mention the countless playoff appearances and the nearly endless smackdowns he put on the Bears, Brett can do whatever he wants until he decides he wants to retire.

:chair

QUOTE(Y2HH @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 01:33 PM)
Yea, that's what Brett Favre does, he makes excuses.  He's only a first ballot HOF'er with 3 MVP's and a superbowl ring.

Stop being stupid.  He has nothing left to proove in the NFL, therefore he need not make excuses.  After giving the Packers winning seasons since he started and taking them to the superbowl twice and winning once, not to mention the countless playoff appearances and the nearly endless smackdowns he put on the Bears, Brett can do whatever he wants until he decides he wants to retire.

:chair

Enjoy him while you got him...his time is almost over...Thank God!