Twins Lose! Twins Lose!

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 03:23 PM)
Nope.

I'm gonna go make a similar thread on the boards that were missed. :P

Seriously, I just don't understand why some people are so worried about where stuff gets posted. If it is egregiously in the wrong place, one of us will move it.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 03:24 PM)
Seriously, I just don't understand why some people are so worried about where stuff gets posted.  If it is egregiously in the wrong place, one of us will move it.

A simple suggestion that got blown out of proportion. It was just strange reading it in multiple places. Kinda a Matrix deja vu thing.

My bad. Didn't know the cavalry would get riled up. :rolly

Edited by SleepyWhiteSox

I was listening to the game on XM. They use the home team broadcast. the tigers broadcasters were commenting on the hot start of the Sox. They said the hot start won't last because Contreas and Garland won't be consistent, Hernandez won't make 25 starts and they have bad infield defense especially that shortstop.

:banghead :chair :bang

:bringit

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 02:24 PM)
Seriously, I just don't understand why some people are so worried about where stuff gets posted.  If it is egregiously in the wrong place, one of us will move it.

I sorry, but your reply to that comment should be in the "Sex, Lies & Politics" board since it has nothing to do with Sports.

Edited by RibbieRubarb

QUOTE(ptatc @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)
I was listening to the game on XM. They use the home team broadcast. the tigers broadcasters were commenting on the hot start of the Sox. They said the hot start won't last  because Contreas and Garland won't be consistent, Hernandez won't make 25 starts and they have bad infield defense especially that shortstop.

:banghead  :chair  :bang   

Apparently we should change our team motto to 'No Respect'....

QUOTE(ptatc @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 02:47 PM)
I was listening to the game on XM. They use the home team broadcast. the tigers broadcasters were commenting on the hot start of the Sox. They said the hot start won't last  because Contreas and Garland won't be consistent, Hernandez won't make 25 starts and they have bad infield defense especially that shortstop.

Someone tell them Valentin isn't playing here anymore.

QUOTE(ptatc @ Apr 25, 2005 -> 03:47 PM)

:banghead  :chair  :bang   

That's f***in crazy.... Watch the guy play. He's EASILY the best SS in the ALC...

Uribe>Guillen>Berroa>Bartlett>Peralta