Info needed....

EvilJester99

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:23 AM)
The discription I got off the web site said he was a "Sexual predator". I didn't see any in depth info about it. I need to look again to be sure.

To me.. that means he has a history of it. I would think statutory would be able to be listed on there. Or lewd actions against a minor..

The word "predator" concerns me. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:26 AM)
To me.. that means he has a history of it. I would think statutory would be able to be listed on there. Or lewd actions against a minor..

The word "predator" concerns me.  :ph34r:

Me too... for the area there are 3 nearby and he is the only one with the "Predator" status attached to his bio.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:13 PM)
Oh crap.. I misunderstood your post LMB. I didn't realize you were referring to details of his crime. Sorry bout that.

No, you didn't misunderstand, that's exactly what I was asking. If the guy is on the site, like you said, what is there to talk about? Whatever he says might be B.S. anyway. If I'm him, I woulda slammed the door in your face.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:26 AM)

The word "predator" concerns me.  :ph34r:

I think "Statutory" would be the crime. "Predator" would be what he "is." Probably, according to the courts, anyone that has sex with a minor, no matter the age, is a "predator." Semantics, I'm sure. Once you get the report, you'll know for sure.

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:32 AM)
I think "Statutory" would be the crime. "Predator" would be what he "is." Probably, according to the courts, anyone that has sex with a minor, no matter the age, is a "predator." Semantics, I'm sure. Once you get the report, you'll know for sure.

That's exactly what I think. It's a crime in itself with it's own ramifications. I would guess that the penalties are different also. Jester be sure to keep us updated.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
I just checked the web site again and it does have a "Details" button to click on and I found out what he actually did. He lied bold f***ing face. Its says his crime is AGGRAVATED CRIMINAL SEXUAL ABUSE/VICTIM

Nice... What an effing scumbag.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:38 AM)
I just checked the web site again and it does have a "Details" button to click on and I found out what he actually did. He lied bold f***ing face. Its says his crime is AGGRAVATED CRIMINAL SEXUAL ABUSE/VICTIM

You've let him know he doesn't want to cross you. Pedophiles are looking for easy, helpless victims. This is not a man. This is cowardly son of a b****. You won't have any problems with the piece of s***.

I love Ozzie! :)

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:38 AM)

Uh oh. Don't do anything rash. Contact the authorities and see if he's required to tell you the truth. If he is, get his ass in trouble. If not, just let him know you know the truth and keep an eye on him. Don't get yourself in trouble by kicking his ass. That's the last thing your family needs.

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:56 AM)
Uh oh. Don't do anything rash. Contact the authorities and see if he's required to tell you the truth. If he is, get his ass in trouble. If not, just let him know you know the truth and keep an eye on him. Don't get yourself in trouble by kicking his ass. That's the last thing your family needs.

I agree. There is no need in bringing trouble upon yourself if nothing has happened that warrants it. I think EJ has done what needed to be done.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:59 PM)
I agree.  There is no need in bringing trouble upon yourself if nothing has happened that warrants it.  I think EJ has done what needed to be done.

Yep, he might cry harrasment, or I'm sure he can come up with something, just based on that one meeting. It seems like it's no different than finding out your neighbor was convicted of say robbery and you go over to his house and tell him to watch his ass. Then again, maybe convicted sex offenders have less rights and maybe they do have to by law tell you everything if asked. :huh

QUOTE(mreye @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 10:56 AM)

It think he's just required to register and, unfortunately, that's where his responsibility ends. Sad...

The poor children.

QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 11:12 AM)
Nahh I won't do anything yet unless he gives me reason to. He knows we are watching him now. I hope he isn't stupid to try anything but one never knows.

If this guy is that sick, it might not be whether he is stupid or not, he might not be able to control himself. Definately keep an eye on this dude and your kids. Good luck EJ.