BBTN Showing the love

NUKE_CLEVELAND

I see a trend with these bbtn threads.

Well bbtn had a segment on both the orioles and the white sox. they mentioned how the orioles do it with the bat and how we do it with our pitching. Then later on there was a segment about the pitching match ups of the week. They mentioned smoltz/pedro, buehrle/harden, and maddux/clemens. I think they slurped us enough for one day.

Edited by qwerty

Well bbtn had a segment on both the orioles and the white sox. they mentioned how the orioles do it with the bat and how we do it with our pitching. Then later on there was a segment about the pitching match ups of the week. They mentioned smoltz/pedro, buehrle/harden, and maddux/clemens. I think they slurped us enough for one day.

*SLURP SLURP SLURRRPPP!!!*

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 12:45 AM)

Yeah, Harold Reynolds said, "The O's and White Sox are playing great baseball. I'll take the Orioles." I thought he meant the Sox are s*** and he'd rather have the O's when in reality he was talking about the O's and what's his face was talking about the Sox. Guess I'm a little synical. :)

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 05:07 AM)
hey i have a great idea... why don't we make a permanent BBTN thread and pin it then we can track day to day how these clowns change their story about us and then we can all complain or cheer :rolly

That's a hell of an idea.........

..........a little help please MODS?