Official NBA Playoffs Thread

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

By the way, there hasn't really been any mention of how good Nash is playing in leading the Suns...

48 points on 20-28 shooting in a loss was actually impressive, but he then came back with a 34 pt.-13 boards-12 assists triple double to lead them to victory and a 3-2 lead...

But then again, he isn't MVP-worthy because he isn't one of the best NBA players and any PG in his position could have done the same...

By the way, there hasn't really been any mention of how good Nash is playing in leading the Suns...

48 points on 20-28 shooting in a loss was actually impressive, but he then came back with a 34 pt.-13 boards-12 assists triple double to lead them to victory and a 3-2 lead...

But then again, he isn't MVP-worthy because he isn't one of the best NBA players and any PG in his position could have done the same...

:lolhitting @ qwerty.

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ May 20, 2005 -> 04:32 AM)
he isn't MVP-worthy because he isn't one of the best NBA players and any PG in his position could have done the same...

Well we all know he is great on one side of the floor then not so much on the other. No mvp has ever been like that in history i don't see the reason for that to change, yet it did. I also never said any point guard in his position could do the same thing as him. I named the ones that could put up similar results and lead the suns to the a similar season for much cheaper no less.

Edited by qwerty

The champion will come out from the East. If the Heat pass Detroit without Shaq, it will be tough to them win it. Detroit has a great D, they will stop Phoenix offense. If it was the Heat or Pistons agst Nash's last shot (3 pointer on the buzzer) that might never happened.

With Shaq healthy, Heat is the champion, without...it is complicated, but I would still pick Pistons over Suns and Spurs. In NBA, defense wins game. I predict Spurs in 6. If Shaq plays, Heat in 6, if not....I still believe Wade will carry them.

Edited by rafacosta