SoxFan1

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok a few observations from the game.......carlos is a team type of guy.... when crede almost got hit by the pitch to the head, carlos was the first one up to the top of the steps of the dugout and shakin his fists.. it was comical to say the least......... :D ....another thing i noticed... we still have a problem of missed opportunities when it comes to leaving runners on base.....we had the bases loaded and 1 out . do ya think that someone could move over at least one of those guys for a rbi?????? oh noooooooo we have to swing for the fences ........im sick of that s***.........when do we get the ball on the ground or those little duck snorts as hawk likes to call them so we can start moving some of these guys over and in........dang im sick of seeing the strikeout fence swings.......ok other than that i froze my hiney off for a little while, but enjoyed the win..........lets get em tomorrow !!!!!!!!!!