Girls juicing to get "toned"

southsider2k5

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 07:32 PM)

There are a couple of chicks at my gym that are on the juice. One of them is kinda young and has a back as wide as a school bus and a voice so deep, it makes the room move. The other one is kinda older and looks like maybe she's been on them for a while. She just looks deformed, her head, her face, her skin color, her body, she's a mess.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 02:43 PM)
There are a couple of chicks at my gym that are on the juice. One of them is kinda young and has a back as wide as a school bus and a voice so deep, it makes the room move. The other one is kinda older and looks like maybe she's been on them for a while. She just looks deformed, her head, her face, her skin color, her body, she's a mess.

Sounds hot....where is this gym? I'll have to get over there. :bang

I'm waiting to get flamed for this, but if you are taking illegal drugs, I belive you know what you are doing, so I'm not going to have too much sympathy.

QUOTE(tonyho7476 @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 07:45 PM)
Sounds hot....where is this gym?  I'll have to get over there. :bang

I'm waiting to get flamed for this, but if you are taking illegal drugs, I belive you know what you are doing, so I'm not going to have too much sympathy.

To give them to a young boy is bad enough, but any parent or coach who gives them to a GIRL should be locked up. It's kinda like giving them sex change drugs.

QUOTE(knightni @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 08:23 PM)
Girls on steroids...

See "Chyna sex tape"  :puke

She has a manly nub.  :puke  :puke

Who is that freak Stern has on his show once in a while. She swears she's female and I think Howard sent her to get medical proof. Anyone got a pic?

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
Who is that freak Stern has on his show once in a while. She swears she's female and I think Howard sent her to get medical proof.  Anyone got a pic?

Nichole Bass. And she's is female.. according to her DNA anyway. Definite roid user though.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:38 PM)
It's sad, girls want that 'TV look' so badly.

I like to look toned and skinny just like the next wanabe.. I watch what I eat and work out. It's really not that hard. :huh

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 08:38 PM)
I like to look toned and skinny just like the next wanabe.. I watch what I eat and work out. It's really not that hard.  :huh

I guess some girls don't get good advice, if any...or they are so desperate for an easy, quick change, that they knowingly take the risks.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 03:53 PM)
I guess some girls don't get good advice, if any...or they are so desperate for an easy, quick change, that they knowingly take the risks.

Apparently...

The part about the eating disorders was interesting also.

Guess it's not a good idea to aid in that distructive behavior.. :rolly

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 08:57 PM)
Apparently...

The part about the eating disorders was interesting also.

Guess it's not a good idea to aid in that distructive behavior..  :rolly

It's all part of the culture of fear and consumption. Why do the girls want to look like that? Because they see it on TV and in magazines that try to sell you s***. The message is, if you don't look this way, you're ugly. Instill the fear and sell the buls***. They're too young and naive to see it.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 04:18 PM)
It's all part of the culture of fear and consumption. Why do the girls want to look like that?  Because they see it on TV and in magazines that try to sell you s***.  The message is, if you don't look this way, you're ugly. Instill the fear and sell the buls***. They're too young and naive to see it.

And it's a damn shame..

I would not risk my health to look like Calista Flockhart.. she's nasty anyway.

What a f***ing shame. Steroids are stupid. The side-effects are so known plus I don't know why girls or guys for that matter would ever want to use them.

Why use drugs, just be who you are. If you want to look amazing try to eat right and exercise. Thats the best you can do, after that just know you worked hard and if people got a problem with it then the hell with em.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:24 PM)
What a f***ing shame.  Steroids are stupid. The side-effects are so known plus I don't know why girls or guys for that matter would ever want to use them.

Why use drugs, just be who you are.  If you want to look amazing try to eat right and exercise.  Thats the best you can do, after that just know you worked hard and if people got a problem with it then the hell with em.

We're talking about young kids, it takes a while for some of them to be happy in their own skin.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:23 PM)
And it's a damn shame..

I would not risk my health to look like Calista Flockhart.. she's nasty anyway.

The fashion industry is run by people who think skinny is hot. Personally, I like meat on women. A lot of guys think J-Lo is fat, I think she's perfect. :huh

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 01:27 PM)
We're talking about young kids, it takes a while for some of them to be happy in their own skin.

Ya, I just don't get it. I never ever thought I had to do steroids, no one ever did. I know a lot of the football players at my school used them (not that it did them any good) but our baseball team was clean.

But seriously I don't get it. It doesn't make you that much better. It takes more smarts than talent and strength to be good at the high school level anyway.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 01:29 PM)
The fashion industry is run by people who think skinny is hot.  Personally, I like meat on women.  A lot of guys think J-Lo is fat, I think she's perfect. :huh

Super Skinnyg - UGGGh

Fat - UGGH

Right in the middle (give or take a bit) = PERFECT

D's = Bad

C's = Solid

Nice Bs = Fantastic

Its funny how what the fashion industry hypes is kind of the opposite of what most people in the real world want. On a sidenote I'm not implying that Tyra and whoever else aren't hot, they are, but those girls that are just super super thin...not attractive to me at least.

Ugliest thought of Hot women in the world = Anna Nicole Smith (NUFF SAID).