Girls juicing to get "toned"

southsider2k5

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:32 PM)
Super Skinnyg - UGGGh

Fat - UGGH

Right in the middle (give or take a bit) = PERFECT

D's = Bad

C's = Solid

Nice Bs = Fantastic

Its funny how what the fashion industry hypes is kind of the opposite of what most people in the real world want.  On a sidenote I'm not implying that Tyra and whoever else aren't hot, they are, but those girls that are just super super thin...not attractive to me at least. 

Ugliest thought of Hot women in the world = Anna Nicole Smith (NUFF SAID).

I agree, skinny chicks look like 9 year old, castrated boys.

We look at different things, I look from the waist down. ;) Even at her heaviest Anna Nicole Smith was still sexy to me.

Yikes... :o

She was in what I like to call the "jiggle zone". I will do any and everything in my power to not visit the land of the jiggle in my lifetime as long as I am able to run on the treadmill. :ph34r:

And it's not healthy to have all that cellulite either. Heart attack just waiting to happen.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 26, 2005 -> 09:45 PM)
Yikes...  :o

She was in what I like to call the "jiggle zone". I will do any and everything in my power to not visit the land of the jiggle in my lifetime as long as I am able to run on the treadmill.  :ph34r:

And it's not healthy to have all that cellulite either. Heart attack just waiting to happen.

She's the heaviest woman I've ever thought was hot, but I still like em 'thick'.

QUOTE(T R U @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:01 AM)
I couldnt agree more... if you got nasty big boobs get the f*** away from me.. B is PERFECT!

It's all about how they look on THAT woman. Small B's on a woman who is 6' 1" tall, might look very flat. Full D's on a woman who is 5 feet tall might look freakish. Now if they trade, :wub:

I try not to qualify what I like and what I don't as far as a woman's various ... uhh ... parts. I just look and if I like what I see, then cool. And what attracts me can be eyes, hair, smile or any particular outstanding feature.