• Randy Winn- Seattle
    • Terrence Long- Athletics
    • Raul Ibanez- Royals
    • Garret Anderson- Angels
    • Brian Jordan- Dodgers
    • Geoff Jenkins- Brewers
    • Rondell White- Padres
    • Adam Dunn- Reds

I would go for Anderson right away, but that's a real long shot unless we sweeten up the deal! Stewart has 1 year left on his contract so that brings up the point that we could sign him in the off-season and live through C.Lee's suckiness! Stewart, Dunn, and Anderson are the top 3 in my book. I vote for Anderson, even if it's not to realistic!

I'd say the only two players that we could realistically get and I would want would be Wynn or Stewart.

I think Stewart is one of the more underrated players in baseball. He's not a superstar, but a .300 hitter with speed would be a great addition to this team.

I'd say the only two players that we could realistically get and I would want would be Wynn or Stewart.

I think Stewart is one of the more underrated players in baseball. He's not a superstar, but a .300 hitter with speed would be a great addition to this team.

I have 3 things to say!

1) Agree with you on that Koch this!

2) Ibanez, Winn, Stewart, and Dunn are possibilities.

3) Why not try Carlos hitting 2nd again, it worked last time! :huh:

They Blue Jays have been tring to get rid of Stewart's big salary (6.2 million), they'd take CLee and some cash for him in a heartbeat.

Dunn is not a possibility. He is one of the toughest players in the majors to acquire. On our team it would take Magglio Ordonez to land Adam Dunn. I'm sure they'd do it for Buehrle as well, but otherwise, single player wise no one else would get us Dunn.

Dunn is an amazing outfield prospect that has already shown what he can do in the majors and will only get better.

He is already 2 times better then Carlos Lee and in the end, he will be one of the top 10 outfielders in the game (ACTIVE).

First of all....wait to see how CLee is playing in June or so....not in the first 3 weeks of the year. He is playing like s*** now....but he played like s*** in April and May last year....but busted out once we played the Chubbies. One thing I noticed was that we were pretty much out of it last year by the time we played the Scrubs.

Second of all....if I had to trade him for one player on that list....it'd be Stewart....and I wouldn't even consider the others. Half of them the other team wouldn't give us for Carlos straight up....and the others suck.

I've explained my theory in another thread....so I'm not gonna do it here...but if it happened, we could have a killer lineup.