The Top 25: 5-1

Chisoxfn

The Top 25: 5-1

By FutureSox Staff

April 26, 2005

We are continuing our countdown of the White Sox top 25 prospects. Spring Training has finished and the major league season has begun. The start of the minor league season lies two days ahead, so keep an eye on the guys on the list as well as some of the sleepers FutureSox.com will discuss later on in the year...MORE

I really do apologize for taking so stinking long with this. We have a few more features ready to release in the next few days. Schools just been a royal pain in the butt and it gets in the way of stuff.

Edit: Dan is probably sitting in shock at the fact that its finally up.

QUOTE(farmteam @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 01:55 PM)
Good stuff.  If I can just figure out the W-S rotation, I'll write out the pitching preview, and my article will be done.

I'll shoot ya an email in a few. Whisler is supposed to be back in a few days. Then Haig, Rodriguez, Bakker (who should get demoted for Gio and it may happen in a few weeks) and I'd have to think of the others (maybe Flores). This is just off the top of my head.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 04:58 PM)
I'll shoot ya an email in a few.  Whisler is supposed to be back in a few days.  Then Haig, Rodriguez, Bakker (who should get demoted for Gio and it may happen in a few weeks) and I'd have to think of the others (maybe Flores).  This is just off the top of my head.

Flores and Haeger are the 2 remaining starters. Both have ERAs under 4 so far.

Thats right, Haeger has been kicking butt for em. Bakker will likely get demoted with Gio coming up and then of course you have Whisler maybe making his next start.

Along with that there is Fraser Dizard who may be inserted into the rotation.