Carlos Zambrano ejected....

HuskyCaucasian

Zambrano and Dusty are denying that the HBP to Kearns was intentional...

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sp...ack=1&cset=true

"I was wild today," he said. "I still have the blister on my hand. I was throwing inside today all night long. I was surprised he kicked me out. … I have nothing against Austin Kearns. I like him, and we talked to each other before the game. The ball got out of my hand."

:headshake

All teams have to do is get into his head. Remember last year when Timo was screwing with him when he was on first base and Zambrano kept throwing over there and when he finally pitched one to the plate, we hit a homer.

Teams should really just f*** with him constantly. Once you're in his head, he's too dumb to think of anything else.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 09:35 AM)
All teams have to do is get into his head. Remember last year when Timo was screwing with him when he was on first base and Zambrano kept throwing over there and when he finally pitched one to the plate, we hit a homer.

It'll be fun to see what Podsednik can do to him this year. He must've done it a lot with Milwaukee.