Injuries...

Whitewashed in '05

Pods and Crede are hurt?  How?

Crede has a sore foot but he was well enough to step in last nite after Ozuna got plunked. Personally I'm not worried about that.

Podsednik is not hurt to my knowledge, I think this thread may have been referring to his prior groin injury.

I read where they are evaluating both Uribe and Ozuna this morning. Ozuna had x-rays on the hand but I've not heard anything else yet. The Sox site said Harris may be pressed into emergency SS duty today if Uribe and/or Ozuna can't go.

QUOTE(JimH @ Apr 27, 2005 -> 10:06 AM)
Crede has a sore foot but he was well enough to step in last nite after Ozuna got plunked.  Personally I'm not worried about that.

Podsednik is not hurt to my knowledge, I think this thread may have been referring to his prior groin injury.

I read where they are evaluating both Uribe and Ozuna this morning.  Ozuna had x-rays on the hand but I've not heard anything else yet.  The Sox site said Harris may be pressed into emergency SS duty today if Uribe and/or Ozuna can't go.

Was Hermanson available last nite?

Was Hermanson available last nite?

Based on what I heard and read, yes he was available.

Ozzie appears to be the type of manager who gives guys an extra day or two even after they've declared themselves ready.

If all these guys keep getting hurt though, he may not have the same luxury.

Lots of little injuries are going to plauge us and our lack of depth. Uribe going down is going to hurt. Unfortunately when the team is on the west coast, we don't get any good updates on injuries or anything like that.

Harris has made an error the last two games he played. And now Jermaine Dye-d is getting into the bad defense act. He should be having enough trouble being bad at the plate.