STAR WARS: REVELATIONS

Kid Gleason

http://www.panicstruckpro.com/revelations/

This is a fan film that actually is pretty dang successful at being close to the films, as far as FX are concerned. I downloaded the DVD version over the past few days, and have watched a few minutes of it. Visually they pull it off, with some images that are too soft, but kind of expected for what they attempt to pull off. I am sure they kept some of the images as they are to help cover up the lack of Lucas style funding.

The acting and casting choices are typical of these types of indie films. Stilted or overacted, you get both.

From the little bit watched, they did a pretty good job with Vader.

I plan to watch the full thing tonight and will give you a full rundown on it tomorrow. But for you Star Wars fans out there, you might want to check it out.

Also of interest to SW fans:

George Lucas announced at the Indianapolis Star Wars Convention that there will be two star wars tv series after the films.

The first will be a 3D animated series similar to the clone wars.

The second will be a real/action series with actors from all 6 films featuring.

He said that production will not start for at least a year, so it seems the saga will continue (hopefully broadcast in high def, multi-channel)

Edited by Kid Gleason