Sox vs. Tigers 4-29-05

Rowand44

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Between innings I thought I'd share my story of tonight. I want out with a few friends for dinner, they wanted to go bowling after and I really didn't want to say no I'm going home to watch the game, even though I usually do. So anyways they jumped in their car and kind of pretended to drive a way without me, they went down the street a bit, so I just jumped in my car and drove home to watch the game. :lol:

That said, Cmon Willie

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 09:47 PM)
The honest question I have for people on here is this with Timo:  Do you believe the Sox are better off with him on the roster now, or would they be better off with either a middle infielder or a righty bench player with some power?

I've answered this questions many times and I'm probably about the only one who still thinks this way but I'd keep Timo.

Things I want to see this inning.

Willie not trying to jack anything out. My 10 month old son has a better chance of taking the pitcher out than willie.

Pods using a level swing.

Iguchi doing what he has been doing. Level swing hitting to the opposite field.

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 09:49 PM)
I'd be impressed with Willie if he got a walk here.

Watching him trying to hit the ball out of the park last inning was about all I can stand of Mr. Pea Pod. I am through with him.

5'5 140 pounds and mr. weakling thinks he has power.