Sox vs. Tigers 4-29-05

Rowand44

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 10:51 PM)
Watching him trying to hit the ball out of the park last inning was about all I can stand of Mr. Pea Pod.  I am through with him. 

5'5 140 pounds and mr. weakling thinks he has power.

Sorry, I can't see the game. I guess Willie getting a lead off walk is too much to ask for.

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pods needs to start hitting the ball either on the ground or using a level swing. Watching our super fast guy lifting pitch after pitch up in the air tells me why he had such a bad BA last year. He is a white Wille Mays Hays. Everytime he puts the ball up I want to see pushups.

He popped out on a good pitch, what else do you want? Was a real good location from Walker.

Enough of this BS b****ing and whining about EVERY at-bat someone you don't like has that isn't perfection. No One is getting the job done tonight, except the Sac Fly by AaRow

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 10:52 PM)
Pods needs to start hitting the ball either on the ground or using a level swing.  Watching our super fast guy lifting pitch after pitch up in the air tells me why he had such a bad BA last year.  He is a white Wille Mays Hays.  Everytime he puts the ball up I want to see pushups.

lol I second that.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 09:53 PM)
He popped out on a good pitch, what else do you want? Was a real good location from Walker.

Enough of this BS b****ing and whining about EVERY at-bat someone you don't like has that isn't perfection. No One is getting the job done tonight, except the Sac Fly by AaRow

Are you telling me having a speed guy with the bases loaded trying to park one when all we need is a base hit isnt reason to complain. Come on then.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 11:54 PM)
Are you telling me having a speed guy with the bases loaded trying to park one when all we need is a base hit isnt reason to complain.  Come on then.

Bad approach, 1 AB. He wasn't alone in that all or nothing HR mentality tonight. This sort of game seems to breed that mindset in our guys.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
Pablo still cant grab the bat.  His wrist is still sore.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
His wrist is still hurting.

Damn, you guys are slow :P