Sox vs. Tigers 4-29-05

Rowand44

• Replies 816
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 11:55 PM)
Will we have anyone left on our bench soon? And this is why there was NO FOCKING NEED to replace Carl with Ozuna

Carl is the only one we have who can hit the ball out of the park and focking loser Ozzie does  his shiat

Because he was the winning run on base...and Ozunas speed > Everetts speed.

It was the right move, good or bad results

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 09:55 PM)
Bad approach, 1 AB. He wasn't alone in that all or nothing HR mentality tonight. This sort of game seems to breed that mindset in our guys.

Crede earlier in the game against Urbina. The pitch was way on the outside corner and he turned on it.

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 03:55 AM)
He probably can't because of his hand.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 03:55 AM)
Pablo still cant grab the bat.  His wrist is still sore.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 03:55 AM)
His wrist is still hurting.

When did Ozuna hurt his leg?

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 03:56 AM)
Man we are a sad bunch....literally begging for one run

How the fock will we score against ace pitchers if we get to the playoffs  :crying

If this team got to the playoffs, they could score 0 runs the entire series and I'd be happy with the season.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)

How the fock will we score against ace pitchers if we get to the playoffs  :crying

Bases loaded in the 9th. Arow does his job. The rest of the guys are trying to park one to make Sportscenter.

I still remember KW and his tirade after watching Carlos Lee do the same thing during the twinks series in August.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 03:56 AM)
Because he was the winning run on base...and Ozunas speed > Everetts speed.

It was the right move, good or bad results

I understand that but I would never do that and take Carl out....you have to be a little instinctive there. Seeing how we have played all evening, there was a huge chance we would not score more than one if any....bad move by Ozzie....and I said it before the inning was over so there is no 20/20 here

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 09:56 PM)

We always score on the aces. Its the s***bags that give us fits all the time.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 10:56 PM)

Let's worry about winning tonight, consistently winning afer that to actually get to the playoffs, and then we can worry about ace pitchers and playoffs.

One worry at a time. :P

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 11:58 PM)
I understand that but I would never do that and take Carl out....you have to be a little instinctive there. Seeing how we have played all evening, there was a huge chance we would not score more than one if any....bad move by Ozzie....and I said it before the inning was over so there is no 20/20 here

Bottom of the 9th, no outs, winning run on. You play to win, not to be cautious.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
We always score on the aces.  Its the s***bags that give us fits all the time.

That's the way it used to be. I think the jury is still out for this season as to whether we continue that or not.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 03:58 AM)

Obviously I'm no Ozzie fan, but that was the right move to pr Ozuna there.