Yanks lead by 8

southsider2k5

This is one of the rare times that I will cheer for the Twins.

I hate the Yankees more than any team in baseball. A team that spends money like they do doesn't even deserve to play baseball. I just want them to fall on their faces, because they are the exact opposite of us....if we sign some stud, he'll start doing terrible....and the Yankees will get lucky as hell....they'll sign Scott Brosius, and he'll come through....hell, they could trade for Tony G and he'd become an all-star in NYC....which isn't fair. How can teams get that friggin lucky, when they shouldn't get that lucky? You look and you see the NY media and it eats players up for the littlist mistakes....and you'd think it would be stressful....but nothing happens. You see two 40-year olds in their rotation...and they're the best 1-2 combo in the league. There is something definately wrong in that picture. I don't like it.

And when they play KC next....I'll be cheering for them. Anything to stop the damn Royals.

Otherwise....I'll be cheering for everyone who plays them.