Attendance tonight....

BigNDfan80

The attendance is going to be better than expected according to the Sun-Times. It looks like ticket sales are going well so far this year.

http://www.suntimes.com/output/sox/cst-spt-stix29.html

Mods, this may need it's own thread so we can quiet some of these attendance threads. That is quite a redundant statement.

And yes, I am going to the game tonight. :gosox1:

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 12:55 PM)
which is the main problem I have with this...I know I cannot go to that many games so I really can't call out other people who do the same

Especially since we all know what drives attendance. If we win, it goes up. If we suck, it goes down. It is that simple.

30000 + you...now that you posted this you have to modify that forumula.

Now it's 30000+you (-30000 after posting this)=1

Now that I know YOU are going, I gave my ticket to a Cubs fan. :D

Sorry, it's Friday and I'm at work...and I'm in silly mode. :D

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 11:52 AM)
My picks:

Today: 19000 (-2000 with rain/+2000 no rain)

Sat: 30000 + me (-3000 with rain/+3000 no rain)

Sun: 21000 (-2000 with rain/+2000 no rain)

Ok i'm sick of these f***ing attendance threads, i really am.

-They are always started by people who never go, b****ing at some of the greatest white sox fans around, many of whom have season tickets anyway or go to games as often as possible.

-Only a couple thousand people read this message board, if that. You aren't even reaching your target audience, which are the complete bandwagon, "what do to tonight" people, who may take their buddies or family or what not.

-"I don't live in Chicago". Well then please, shut up already. Just because you aren't close enough to go doesn't mean you can b**** about others that are close enough to go. I don't know where you get this logic.

-I'm in freakin Champaign and i'm coming up tonight for the 2nd time this year, want to b**** at me for not getting to the games enough? Sorry i've got class and other commitments all the way in CHAMPAIGN. This is probly the case for a lot of people. Stop labeling some of the best fans on here with this attendance bulls***.

/end rant.

Edited by IlliniKrush

Ok, I'm going to have to write you a prescription for Sodium Chilafiniaxazone. In pill form we call these "Chill Pills". Take two everytime you see and enter an "Attendance" thread on any and all White Sox message boards.

:huh:

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 12:24 PM)

-They are always started by people who never go, b****ing at some of the greatest white sox fans around, many of whom have season tickets anyway or go to games as often as possible.

-Only a couple thousand people read this message board, if that. You aren't even reaching your target audience, which are the complete bandwagon, "what do to tonight" people, who may take their buddies or family or what not.

-"I don't live in Chicago". Well then please, shut up already. Just because you aren't close enough to go doesn't mean you can b**** about others that are close enough to go. I don't know where you get this logic.

-I'm in freakin Champaign and i'm coming up tonight for the 2nd time this year, want to b**** at me for not getting to the games enough? Sorry i've got class and other commitments all the way in CHAMPAIGN. This is probly the case for a lot of people. Stop labeling some of the best fans on here with this attendance bulls***.

/end rant.

QUOTE(AssHatSoxFan @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 05:55 PM)
which is the main problem I have with this...I know I cannot go to that many games so I really can't call out other people who do the same

There's enough people and Sox fans in the city of Chicago to call them out.

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)

/end rant.

First off, chill out. Second, I never said people on this board were not attending games. I said it's sad that a first place team in the city of Chicago is still getting under 20,000 fans to their home games.

QUOTE(BigNDfan80 @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 02:14 PM)
First off, chill out.  Second, I never said people on this board were not attending games.  I said it's sad that a first place team in the city of Chicago is still getting under 20,000 fans to their home games.

Are you going tonight?

QUOTE(IlliniKrush @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 06:24 PM)

/end rant.

Ok, so put you down for 16,000? got it.