Chris Candido Dead

LowerCaseRepublican

I don't have a link but I heard today in class that former WWF wrestler Chris Candido died (and ECW fame...the Triple Threat!)

Edit: Go to tnawrestling.com and they have a story on it. http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/2005/4/29/newscandido.html

Chris died due to a blood clot brought on by complications with his leg surgery.

QUOTE(The Critic @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 12:13 PM)
Wow.

I heard about the bad leg, but had no idea it could lead to that!

I thought he was always better than his gimmicks. Not great on the mic but a solid guy to have in a stable like the Triple Threat.

Much better than Skip. That was just a terrible gimmick. :angry:

I am glad this was posted, Chirs deserved it. Chris went out the way he wanted, on top of his game. It is so sad, because he still had so much to offer to TNA and wrestling. I am deeply sorry for Chris and his family.

Chris deserves his spot along side Owen and all the others.

For those who don't know Chris broke his leg Sunday night, surgery went fine on Monday, as a testment to Chris he was talking about being back in 4 weeks! Chris died of a blood clot last night.

Here's to you Chris Candido :cheers :cheers :cheers You will be missed!

QUOTE(Soxfest @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 06:19 AM)
On Tna it was weird he was a main cog in show aired today which was taped on Tuesday at end showed put his picture and 1972-2005.

Ya, I think TNA did the right thing though, Shane Douglas was the one that told them to run it sicne that is what Chris would have wanted. Actually they are lucky they were even able to get the pictures of Chris in on time.

Chris is also on the 5/13 show, still don't know what they are going to do with that segment though.

All I can say is the Naturals/AMW match at Hard Justice is going to be one of the more emotional matches in wrestlign in a LONG time.