It's not the Crede, Arow, or Mendoza Line!

Buehrle>Wood

Dye was hitting off his front foot all nite against that junkballer, then when he finally has an at bat against a fastball pitcher, ozzie pinch hits for him. he pinch hits dye and carl for timo and chris f***ing widger respectively. I don't know why he is taking the bat out of the hands of guys he has had batting third and fifth most of the season.

QUOTE(marsh @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 11:47 PM)
Dye was hitting off his front foot all nite against that junkballer, then when he finally has an at bat against a fastball pitcher, ozzie pinch hits for him. he pinch hits dye and carl for timo and chris f***ing widger respectively. I don't know why he is taking the bat out of the hands of guys he has had batting third and fifth most of the season.

If I'm not mistaken, Carl had been replaced by Ozuna as a pinch runner previously. I know cbssportsline failed to acknowledge that, but I saw it elsewhere. So, actually, Widger was pinch hitting for Ozuna. Understandable if Ozuna cannot grip a bat.

Edited by YASNY

This sucks. Where is the offense. How many men were left on base last night? Bases loaded nobody out and they manage to only tie the game?! Better take the next two or the Twins will be in first as we are now only 2 games up. That 8 game winning streak doesn't mean anything if we lose 8 in a row! COME ON OFFENSE WAKE UP!!! :whip :whip

QUOTE(YASNY @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 01:19 AM)
If I'm not mistaken, Carl had been replaced by Ozuna as a pinch runner previously.  I know cbssportsline failed to acknowledge that, but I saw it elsewhere. So, actually, Widger was pinch hitting for Ozuna.  Understandable if Ozuna cannot grip a bat.

That makes more sense. Thank you for the correction. Still would have rather seen dye up there instead of timo regardless.

QUOTE(Gene Honda Civic @ Apr 29, 2005 -> 10:32 PM)
Clutch.

/that is all.

Ya, first time he hasn't come through in that type of situation as a member of the sox, lets crucify him. If he got a hit or a sac fly which he normally does you probably would have pointed out his obp or something, Timo can't win around here no matter what he does.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 11:30 AM)
Team OBP and drawing Walks.

/that is all.

We walked 7 times last night, several of which were lead off walks. Obp and drawing walks means nothing at all if you can't get the clutch hit. The stat that really bothers me about this team is average with RISP.

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 05:26 PM)
We walked 7 times last night, several of which were lead off walks.  Obp and drawing walks means nothing at all if you can't get the clutch hit.  The stat that really bothers me about this team is average with RISP.

We had 10 walks last night. I'd rather go back to no walks and the clutch hit than that crap we saw last night :puke