It's not the Crede, Arow, or Mendoza Line!

Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE(NUKE_CLEVELAND @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 05:36 PM)
My mistake.  Just goes to solidify my point even further.

NUKE, I was agreeing with you. :bang

I was sick of hearing the "experts" and some posters here whine about our team OBP and our ability to draw walks while we were on an 8 game win streak.

"Don't tell me what you hit, tell when you hit."

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 04:49 PM)
NUKE, I was agreeing  with you. :bang

I was sick of hearing the "experts" and some posters here whine about our team OBP and our ability to draw walks while we were on an 8 game win streak.

Santo, I am completely with you on this one. This team has gone passive the past few games and in part are drawing more walks but not driving in the big run. I don't give a s*** how much they're on base as long as they're scoring some runs.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 04:49 PM)

I'm a little slow tonight. THat's what happens when you start off on the JD a little too early.

:D

Its all good.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 05:49 PM)

The more walks we draw the better off we will be in the long run. We cannot rely on rallying two or three hits together to scratch out a run maybe two. If that is what we are gonna be doing this season look for a long ass year. It's not because we walked alot we suddenly are gonna lose. Problem is no one has been able to get a timely hit or move over a runner the last four days. Outside of seventh inning in the second game of the tigers series.

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 10:49 PM)

But we weren't hitting with RISP before either, stranding more men on base just makes the problem more glearing .