Tiggers @ White Sox - Game 4-30-05

SoxFan1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 08:30 PM)
That was jim's call.

Nice try though...

Apparently you did not see me quoting jimh agreeing with him and stating why i thought it was a good idea.

Edited by qwerty

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 08:31 PM)
Apparently you did not see me quoting jimh agreeing with him and stating why i thought it was a good idea.

Yeah, I saw you typing after it happened.

Maybe you're watching on a 2-minute delay?

Settle down. I was kidding..

QUOTE(SleepyWhiteSox @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 08:33 PM)
Yeah, I saw you typing after it happened.

Maybe you're watching on a 2-minute delay?

Settle down.  I was kidding..

I was typing the first part before he stole. Second part once he stole. Pretty easy to figure that out i thought.

Guest JimH

Konerko pressing and he knows that doesn't help him. WTF. He had the count 2-0 and didn't put a good swing on anything.

He has got to start coming thru.

Into the 8th, 4-3.

We need some stellar bullpen work here, he said obviously.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ May 1, 2005 -> 01:34 AM)
You cannot build your offense around this guy. He was always the 3rd 4th or 5th option in the lineup but he can't be the man. He disappears too long

I know I shouldn't be talking about this now, but I'm really interested in what he and his agent expect (as far as a contract extension). At the end of the year, I think Konerko should put up the numbers of a year ago. I'm not too worried about the slump, he's streaky.

QUOTE(qwerty @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
I was typing the first part before he stole. Second part once he stole. Pretty easy to figure that out i thought.

I typed "I was kidding." I thought that was easy to figure that out too.

QUOTE(Punch and Judy Garland @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 08:34 PM)
You cannot build your offense around this guy. He was always the 3rd 4th or 5th option in the lineup but he can't be the man. He disappears too long

Konerko better not be brought back. There are better options than him for cheaper or the same amount.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ May 1, 2005 -> 01:35 AM)
I know I shouldn't be talking about this now, but I'm really interested in what he and his agent expect (as far as a contract extension).  At the end of the year, I think Konerko should put up the numbers of a year ago.  I'm not too worried about the slump, he's streaky.

notice the sox are tlaking about it either

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Apr 30, 2005 -> 08:35 PM)
I know I shouldn't be talking about this now, but I'm really interested in what he and his agent expect (as far as a contract extension).  At the end of the year, I think Konerko should put up the numbers of a year ago.  I'm not too worried about the slump, he's streaky.

Streaky hitters do not belong batting fourth unless they have a monster ops which he does not.